Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Game Ending

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Sep 5, 10 7:44 PM
I got to the end of the game and saw about 3 seconds of cut scenes before it dumped me back to the menu screen so I think something went wrong. I couldn't try to view it again as when clicked "Play" it told me I'd finished the game and asked me if I want to restart.

Can anyone tell me how it ended, please? I know it's not the most gripping story, but I'm curious to know what happened.

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

Re:Game Ending

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Sep 9, 10 10:16 AM
I just completed this game.and got a short scene. The mother, father and child were flying in the balloon,some talk , then ending-no credits-return to main menu.
So it looks like we both got the same end of game.

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Sep 9, 10 9:59 PM
How anticlimactic. Ahh well, it was a pretty fun game overall.

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Sep 9, 10 11:57 PM
Yes it was a good game / story but , LOL -the mother called here child---Little Fox-Eagle Eyes-Curious Cat-Little Sparrow-Little Lioness-Little One-Little Fox again-Little Tigress and Little Owl during the game dialoge.I just played it again because of the story.

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Sep 10, 10 10:26 AM
LOL, I didn't realize it was that many different names. The game seemed kind of culturally confused, like they were going for a Native American feel with the clothing and animal nicknames, but also a sort of medieval feel with the wizard, then there were also a bunch of Chinese scenes. And it could have been an intentional fusion of styles, but it came across as a bit multiple personality.

Go to: