macy2009
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

wouldn't start

[Post New]by macy2009 on Sep 5, 10 11:25 PM
tried loading game twice, uninstalled fully but game would not run, monitor just started to flash on and off, sounds like there are some issues with this game running correctly.***after reading some more posts sounds like this is a common problem

Edited on 09/05/2010 at 11:42:52 PM PST

Re:wouldn't start

[Post New]by RivaWitch on Sep 8, 10 7:30 PM
I have the same problem. I still can't get the game to play. I hope I am not out $6.99 for this thingthat just flashes.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 8, 10 8:44 PM
Sorry you are having trouble. Update your video card drivers as well as Flash and directX. Then re-install. This should solve your issues. If not, the best bet is to contact tech support. They can't fix it if they don't know about it.

I ran this on Windows 7 as well as Vista with no issues.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by RivaWitch on Sep 9, 10 9:59 AM
I'm using Vista. I have otheer BFG and have had no problems with playing them.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 9, 10 10:04 AM
Hi macy2009,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles with the loading of this game. Have you had a chance to take a look at this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you need any more help, please contact Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" (bottom left) on the next page to reach the online web form. To submit this form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I'll be locking this thread so that we can keep all technical issues in one thread, but please continue posting here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 09/30/2010 at 5:24:12 PM PST

Go to: