bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dominic Crane 2: Dark Mystery Revealed

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 6, 10 12:05 AM
Dominic Crane's been dreaming about mysterious places he's never been to. He visits a shrink who helps him uncover a dark mystery from his childhood! Buried deep in his subconscious is an eerie message someone is trying to communicate. Unravel the hidden message in Dominic Crane 2: Dark Mystery Revealed, a spooky Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Uncover the sinister meaning behind Dominic's dreams today!

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Dominic Crane 2: Dark Mystery Revealed

[Post New]by Poutoule on Sep 6, 10 3:36 AM
As the 1st one, very nice game, good graphics, music OK, in fact I forgot all about it while playing. Mini games not too difficult, bought it.... Just wonder how long it is. Which reminds me that I'm still waiting for a sequel of Return to Ravenhearst..........Why do other games take a relatively short time to issue a sequel and not this one ? When it appears it really will have to be good.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Sep 6, 10 4:31 AM
Well, if you are asking for an opinion (I always have one of those. LOL). I think it is because this is very short game - 8 chapters, and, relative to a game like RTR, it is a very uncomplicated, straight forward game. When you look at the last two MCF, they are very in-depth, involved games and are much longer games as well. I can see why it would take so much more time to design, write, develop and work the bugs out of a game like that.

Just an opinion.

shadowfax

locoowl
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by locoowl on Sep 6, 10 12:00 PM
I tried it, I liked it and then realized I had missed getting the first one, so with the big Labor Day sale I got both of them. I hope we get punches for these.
As stated in other posts it's a good game and not so hard that you have to pull your hair out. Enjoy!
GrannieKay

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Sep 6, 10 12:57 PM
In my option this game has nothing going for it. Remember it is my option. Its the only one I have. I didn't like the games, well it would be easier to tell you what I liked about it. I don't think it would be worth 2.99 let alone 4.99. I have bought quite a few for 4.99 and am happy with them. Thanks JKPHEP

[Post New]by starsandwishes on Sep 28, 10 11:52 AM
got stuck in the level where there is no way that shows how to continue. I am in the pond with a frog , need to do something but do not know; also I am stuck in the yard under a tree, need to do something but does not show me what.
need help, anyone out there . thank you.
adriana

Go to: