belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Length of game....

[Post New]by belamba on Sep 6, 10 3:48 AM
Thought this an ok game, but far too short! All finished in 2 hrs. I did skip some puzzles but did most of them.
Graphics were fair, thought game a bit amateurish and lacked polish.

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

Re:Length of game....

[Post New]by pixielily on Sep 6, 10 4:58 AM
Well I have not bought the game yet, but it does look to be too short. I am in chapter 4 so this game looks to be 2-3 hours long depending on your game play.

Too bad really I like the game, but not a buy because of length.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Sep 6, 10 5:20 AM
I got two scrolls in 40 minutes during the trial and I'm not a particularly fast player. Eight chapters at 20 minutes each probably averages a little under three hours of game play, right? I'm happy with that. The game play is kind of tricky navigating since nothing's too obvious and it requires some looking around but it makes sense. There's logic behind what you're required to do... I'm finding that's rather important to me in games lately.

silverfiesta
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by silverfiesta on Sep 6, 10 1:52 PM
Agree - too short - and really - if the best you can do to hide the objects is make the picture blurry, then it's a no buy for me except at $2.99

Edited on 09/06/2010 at 1:53:15 PM PST

jerimeri
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jerimeri on Sep 7, 10 1:27 AM
Too short and too basic. There are eight very short chapters to the game - not really much in the way of dialog so there isn't much story involved. Should have been a $2.99 game really.

Connie_O
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Connie_O on Sep 7, 10 6:58 PM
First scroll took me 40 minutes, but I didn't skip anything. So for me 40 x 8 = a little over 5 hours. I really like the game.

bini77
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bini77 on Sep 11, 10 1:44 PM
I made it exactly to the end of chapter 5 within the trial - only three more to got, that's pretty short. Not worth to buy it. The game it self is okay, but not very hard.

alohak
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by alohak on Sep 16, 10 5:43 PM
Agreed. Fun game but got through 4 1/2 chapters out of 8 in hour trial and didn't skip anything or use walkthrough so not worth 6.99. Maybe for a daily deal. We'll see. But fun anyway.

Go to: