trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

help with 6.8 please

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Sep 6, 10 6:08 PM
Stuck on this level and tried several times.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:help with 6.8 please

[Post New]by cstdenis on Sep 7, 10 11:04 AM
trixie, can you describe the level to me? I haven't played in a while, but might remember it if you describe what it looks like and where things are and which heroes you have.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Sep 19, 10 8:29 AM
Clear the (center) stones as quickly as possible by matching tiles next to them and getting as many green tiles as possible. Once you get Cyclops charged fully, use him and keep doing that as much as possible to clear the stones and ropes.
Don’t forget to collect red tiles along the way.
Try to get to the yellow wings in the center as soon as possible (don’t worry about the side gems/stones yet), then when you clear those wings, the rocks in the little side areas will go away and you can match those easily. Lastly work on getting the gems off.

QuadGem77
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by QuadGem77 on Jan 13, 13 5:56 PM
Thanks for the tips -
In addition, there is a requirement to collect gold squares on the left and right sides, disconnected from the rest of the board. I have been unable to clear any of the squares. There are no diagnonal arrow pieces to shoot from the main board. Of the vertical arrow pieces, I tried shuffling tiles and they appear to stay in one place. Any tips? I can complete the other objectives with Hero time...
Thanks in advance!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 29, 13 9:10 PM
Use the red hero to destroy the gold tiles that are disconnected.

Go to: