[Post New]by bluesruley2k on Sep 6, 10 9:40 PM
Click on "Fold & Skip"; Repeat.

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:Governor of Poker 2 walkthrough!

[Post New]by Floraws on May 26, 12 1:27 AM
Hey, do you mind explaining that better? I tried to "repeat", to no avail. Is that a bad taste joke or what ?

[Post New]by Serennna on May 26, 12 11:57 AM
Bad bad joke...

[Post New]by robbierobs on Jul 1, 12 7:13 AM
folding the WHOLE time is really bad.... I mean.... you do find your self needing chips all the time. But, Yes I do fold a lot but not all the time

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on Jul 6, 12 2:07 PM
Just because so very many people have 'poked' on this thread...obviously not knowing it's a joke...there is no 'walk-through' needed...

And folding and skipping repeatedly doesn't get you anywhere.

What will get you through the game is realizing that there are several different styles of playing poker (aggressive, passive/aggressive, passive, etc.) and that you need to apply the different styles at different stages. I play aggressive early on and then as the tournaments get more players and the stakes are higher, I tend to play passive/aggressive. The time to play passively (a lot of folding/skipping) is when you're at a 5 player table...that Kenny Roger's song should be your theme - know when to fold 'em, etc.

The main thing is HAVE FUN. If the game isn't fun, it's time to quit for a while and go back later and try again.

Go to: