bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Blooming Daisies

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 7, 10 12:05 AM
It's up to you to bring beauty to your inherited empty park. Dig, Plant and Water your flowers before they wilt in Blooming Daisies! Discover new flowers, park amenities and other great items from the store as you make your grandpa proud. Help Daisy make her park as gorgeous as she knows it can be in this fun Time Management game! Use your green thumb to progress through different levels and design an amazing urban park!

Edited on 09/10/2010 at 9:22:22 AM PST

LindyMac
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Blooming Daisies

[Post New]by LindyMac on Sep 7, 10 1:32 AM
Boringer than a boring thing on national boring day

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Sep 7, 10 2:14 AM

So, I have discovered that working to keep ungracious, fickle people happy is not my idea of fun and/or entertainment.

Demand lemon aid carts, throw the cups on the ground, then get pis... errr angry because there is garbage on the ground!

Yeah.... No, not for me.

I did enjoy the creativity of building the park!

Even the maintenance was tolerable, but the people ruined it for me.

Angel

pia89
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by pia89 on Sep 7, 10 4:54 AM
this game is so boring.
after you got the sprinklers and put rubbish bins, lemonade stands and benches everywhere you dont have to do anything anymore.
so stupid =(

BOREDAND50
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by BOREDAND50 on Sep 7, 10 6:50 AM
I guess it's a good thing I bought several new games this weekend that I'm still playing....Even the screen shots on this look like it's not for me.

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Sep 7, 10 7:09 AM

What did you buy?

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Sep 7, 10 8:37 AM
No bouquets here. What a dull game. Yawn. Guess I will be forced to play Chocolatier, Decadence By Design.....again.

bethjudy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,207 Posts

[Post New]by bethjudy on Sep 7, 10 1:32 PM
No flowers to pick. No orders to fill. Sure it's nice to design your own garden, but there's got to be more to it than that. This reminds me of the original Alice Greenfingers, which back then was something new and different. Now it's just lacking all interest.

Have you noticed that we only get a new TM game once a week or so, and they have not been all that great lately? Looks like the HOG's have taken over for good!

BOREDAND50
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by BOREDAND50 on Sep 8, 10 6:52 AM
shasta24 wrote:

What did you buy?

I bought Magic Farm...Nightmare: The Witches Prison... SeawiseChronicles
Magic farm is simular to The Fifth Gate, but not quite as fun, Witches Prison was good some of the mini games stumped me, I enjoyed seawise Chronicles as well.They were enough games to keep me busy for the long weekend!

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Sep 10, 10 7:11 AM
I have a couple suggestions for the designers for the next game of blooming daisies.

More flower types, different maps choices, and staff (other than the one poor overworked girl) to help clean up after guests who can't seem to use the bins for trash or to deliver items to guest who can't seem to find the kiosks.

I loved the pavers, but would have liked to see them in more colors. I also loved the bunnies and would really like more wildlife.

Thanks bunches.

Go to: