gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Jewelleria - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 7, 10 12:10 AM
I enjoyed yesterday's DD break from TM's and HOG's... Back to TM-ing today though... (still enjoying my prince-cicle )

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

Re:Jewelleria - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Sep 7, 10 5:33 AM
I too am enjoying the princiepop.

I own Jewelleria and do like playing it but I've never been able to complete the game. It gets very difficult in the later levels. I've tried just about everything but just can't finish the game.

I'm not sure anyone has ever been able to finish so maybe someone will pop by and let us know.

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on Sep 7, 10 9:56 AM
absolutely can be finished, this is one of the few TM games i've purchased besides the cake mania series

highly recommend it, i still go back and play from time to time, finished the game and am working on a perfect score on each level, one eludes me i think it's level 54

just keep plugging away you can finish this game, honest!

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Sep 7, 10 3:13 PM
I agree with okletmewin12: this is a great TMG and you CAN complete it! I've had it a long time and still play it. There are a few levels in hard mode that I've not gotten Master (aka Expert) score on and I love the challenge. This is one of my top 5 TM games.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 7, 10 3:17 PM
I recommend this game to all tm-lovers. Its a great game, especially for that price. Don`t miss the daily deal

[Post New]by sheltie127new on Sep 7, 10 5:05 PM
I've played this game from time to time either by finding trial versions or by putting up with periodic ads so that I could play it for free. I liked it, but I never wanted to pay the full price for it. when I saw it in DD today, I snatched it up. I've had no problem adding a new profile. I do know that if you have only 1 profile & try to delete that, it probably won't let you. I've experienced that in other games. I don't think that games will let you delete the only profile. If you want to get rid of it, you probably need to add another one before trying to delete the 1st.

I have a question about the opening screen of the game when the dad is deciding who should get the business. He mentions 3 other daughters & their shops. The names don't sound familiar to me. I was wondering if the other girls Pam, Carrie, Mindy who run a salon, cake shop, & fashion biz respectively are actual games or the creative musings of a tired business man. If they are real games, I'd like to check them out. any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx all

Edited on 09/07/2010 at 5:06:39 PM PST

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 7, 10 6:47 PM
I've only managed to play 20 minutes of the demo so far today. I've just played one level at a time and then quit to play other things. I'm really not in the mood for this today I guess, and it looks so much like the Turbo games... But I'll take the word of you positive reviewers and buy it at this DD price.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Sep 7, 10 7:31 PM
This is a nice TM game, a bargain at the $2.99 price. If I hadn't already purchased three other games just like this recently (as DD's) I would get this one as well. I started on the easy mode and after completing two levels, I changed to the more challenging mode. It starts out simple and quickly ramps up in the upper levels. Overall, a very nice game for the price.

Go to: