Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

Update on Game Manager

[Post New]by Elkestra on Sep 7, 10 12:23 AM
It's only just downloading, but I noticed a Game Update for 'Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison' while I was downloading the TGT.

Fingers crossed, it'll fix the cursor problems.

Ok, I've just spent 5 minutes in the game (busy morning, so couldn't afford longer), and the cursor problems seem to be completely gone, for me at any rate.

Hope everyone else has the same experience!

Edited on 09/07/2010 at 1:56:07 AM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Update on Game Manager

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 7, 10 4:05 AM
Thanks for heads up- I will try right now

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Sep 7, 10 5:03 AM
The update didn't show up on my Game Manager, but downloaded manually and the game works fine for me even with the custom cursor. I did buy yesterday figuring it would be worked out. That was fast even with the holiday!

Rachieroos
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,039 Posts

[Post New]by Rachieroos on Sep 7, 10 7:41 AM
I downloaded the update and yes! - all cursor and inventory glitches sorted. I still played the demo with the probs as I wanted to buy whilst it was $4.99 but have only just got round to playing again today and it does make a difference

wildone667
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by wildone667 on Sep 7, 10 7:47 AM
I didn't really have any problen with the cursor until I was in the cemetary. I didn't even know it was a game problem until this morning I just thought my computer was overloaded with the games from the weekend sale, glad to know they fixed it. real good game. see what happens after I download the fix. I hit the activate button and it started downloading, does that mean its just fixing whats wrong or is it downloading the game again? I wonder if I should uninstall the first game? Maybe I should just let the computer do its thing and see what happens.?

limey_scale
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by limey_scale on Sep 7, 10 10:26 AM
Cursor fixed - hooray!!!! I am so glad I brought this game during the 'Labor Day' sale (is Labor Day the same as our May Day in the UK when workers get an extra days holiday?) even though I knew there was a problem, I followed the advice of another fishie who had posted in the technical issue forum to "be brave and buy" and trust BF to fix. So glad I did.
Limey

Go to: