bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Blooming Daisies technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 7, 10 2:40 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

catdon59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post any Blooming Daisies technical issues here only

[Post New]by catdon59 on Sep 7, 10 5:42 AM
I am surprised that such a small game crashed within 5 mins of play!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 7, 10 5:49 AM
catdon59 wrote:I am surprised that such a small game crashed within 5 mins of play!

I don`t have this problem. You should contact the customer service about your problem (on the right site ). Hagd

ojennifer
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by ojennifer on Sep 7, 10 2:12 PM
this is not really a technical problem, but there is no way to start a new garden if you totally screw up the first one. You have to log out and create a new player.

Also, there is no way to skip the tutorial.

Kaliarii
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kaliarii on Sep 7, 10 6:40 PM
Glitches I noticed:

1) The second set of bricks I bought for paths worked fine until I set it down... Then I couldn't select it again. It just sat there, totally unclickable. Then, a bit later, I bought ANOTHER set of bricks that did this. After I had two inactive, unselectable brick piles, I could no longer repair any holes in the path, regardless of what I tried.

2) Upon exiting the game, I received an Error: Access Violation message.

Unfortunately, while I enjoyed the trial of this game, until the brick bug is fixed, I don't think I'll buy. It drove me crazy to have ugly brick piles lying around, and then suddenly I was getting unsatisfied customers because I couldn't fix the holes. This essentially meant I'd have to start all over with a new garden and hope and pray that I don't get the brick glitch again.

Mynee
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Mynee on Sep 8, 10 1:37 AM
I bought the game after the 1 hour trial was expired.
Now I wish I didn't, cos I cannot enter it anymore.

After clicking on 'Play' it won't let me get passed the loading screen.
It says 'Access Violation' and all there is left for me to do is close the game.

[Post New]by KitchenTable on Sep 8, 10 7:12 AM
I am running Windows 7 and when I tried to exit the game my computer froze and had to be restarted.

Edited on 09/08/2010 at 7:13:50 AM PST

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Sep 8, 10 3:27 PM
Well after about 20 minutes the game crashed suddenly and up popped an access violation. I tried playing the game again. I got about 10 minutes worth of play and then it simply froze. It was weird. My character froze on screen, but everything else sounded like it was still going on. Occasionally, I would see other characters appear in different places... like the game was running super choppy. But my character was permanently frozen.

Such a simple game for so many problems. I hoped this would be relaxing. >.<

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 8, 10 3:32 PM
Hey Fishies,

If you're receiving an Access Violation error message, you can always check to see if any updates are available for your system that may resolve this issue. Feel free to check out this help article for more information:

Access Violation

If you've already updated these components or would just like some more help, please get in touch with a Tech rep by clicking on that green envelope. They're always happy to help!

-bfgArnoStyx

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on Sep 11, 10 7:45 AM
I seem to have a different problem. I can't move or trash any of the trees, plants or paths. Is this normal? The tree that they tell you to plant in the tutorial is annoying me as it's not how I want to plan the garden, but I can't move or trash it.

Edit: I worked it out. You have to destroy the trees or plants by digging them out. I thought you might be able to move trees like in Alice Greenfingers.

Edited on 09/12/2010 at 9:23:15 PM PST

[Post New]by deb3337 on Apr 10, 11 8:59 PM
Right after purchasing the full version from the trial, the game crashed. The entire garden was gone. I had to start again, however this was not the only issue. When I started again, all the options of different flowers were gone, all the certificates of achievement were gone; this includes purchasing hedges, things like a lemon aide stand and the likes. I deleted the game and re-downloaded it and nothing changed. As of this date I have purchased a full version game, but am receiving anything but the full version....this in itself makes me want a refund. The game is not very fun anymore...all you do is run around watering all the daisies.

Go to: