bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Jewelleria technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 7, 10 2:41 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Jewelleria technical issues here only

[Post New]by tangie718 on Sep 7, 10 4:29 AM
Not compatible with Wacom Pen tablet. If you have a digital tablet the curser will not be active. Just like with the cake mania games. I wish they would fix this. I'm tired of buying games and the curser flikers and is inactive.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Sep 7, 10 7:06 AM
My tablet is not plugged in and I still have no cursor, not even a flicker.

My son was able to switch the game to windowed mode. I now have a cursor. He also checked that the game stayed in windowed mode while exiting and re-entering the game.

Edited on 09/12/2010 at 6:58:05 PM PST

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Sep 7, 10 4:07 PM
Also, it seems impossible to change players. I am playing on my husband's computer as he doesn't have the tablet loaded.

When my son switched the mode to windowed, I am able to add players and to change.

Edited on 09/12/2010 at 7:53:27 PM PST

[Post New]by GamerGirl_31 on Oct 13, 12 6:44 PM
I attempted to try this game on my Windows 7 machine, and it opened fine, but it got stuck on the opening screen where you go to start playing. I hit "Play" and nothing happened.

[Post New]by luna2325 on Feb 9, 13 2:16 PM
i seem to be having technical difficulties with this game and have tried unistalling and reinstalling but no luck fixing the problem. I have upgrade all machines etc but the last upgrade for speed diploma is not allowing me to choose this.I can only choose the blank option and when I do the game crashes. Is this normal for this game?

silkn1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by silkn1 on Apr 5, 13 7:49 PM
Just bought this game. Apparently, I played the trial when it first came out last year. I was on Week 9 and had $1156. I played three levels, but I can't get past Week 9. It keeps taking me back to Week 9 and $1156, even after I bought (and played!) with new items. So I tried to start over. It won't let me. I tried deleting my profile, I tried adding a new profile under a different name. It stays stuck at Week 9. I tried the fix that someone else posted about changing from full screen to windowed mode. It didn't work. I also tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. Twice. It didn't work. I like the game, but I just wasted a game credit on it since it won't let me play it past Week 9. I guess I'm going to be looking for a refund.

[Post New]by zuzimama on Jan 31, 14 8:47 PM
Has anyone had any luck playing this game with Windows 8? The description says that it's compatible with Windows 8, but when I try to play, it's in super slow motion and nearly impossible to play. Any ideas??

Go to: