bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Diner Dash Flo on the Go forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Diner Dash Flo on the Go forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Diner Dash Flo on the Go players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Diner Dash Flo on the Go forum

[Post New]by stringbean3 on Oct 4, 08 10:00 PM
I can't get past level 11. It's much too fast for me. No matter how fast I go or what I do I can't seem to beat it to get to the next level.

[Post New]by CWilken on Oct 13, 08 1:23 AM
Hi, i've come as far as level 46 and can't seem to make the goal of 34000 can anyone please tell me what i'm doing wrong or what i can do to make the target please and thank you

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on Oct 13, 08 1:49 AM
I haven;t played Diner Dash i ages .... this post has remined me to go have a play

[Post New]by CWilken on Oct 14, 08 7:06 AM
lol well hope u can help me

[Post New]by rarrer on Dec 31, 08 1:19 AM
How do you know what level you are on? I've done all the time frames, but it just keeps repeating them. Does it get harder everytime you do a time frame over? This is my first time playing this game. I just thought I was doing something wrong or that the game never ends. Any help from you game experts out there would be appreciated. Please and Thank You

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Reesmom on Sep 19, 09 7:51 AM
For all of you that have made it to levels 30 or 40 something, how did you get past level 18? I can't get higher than 10,000 of hte 11,000 needed for goal, I've tried and tried. Help please!!

rarrer, Are you sure you aren't playing endless shift mode? It should change once you reach at least goal on a level, there will be something at the bottom of the screen telling you what level you are going into.

Edited on 09/19/2009 at 7:54:10 AM PST

CEdem
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by CEdem on Sep 24, 09 6:17 PM
STRANGE!! problem.......I started the game over with a new player ( i beat it a looong time ago), when i got to the first level of the one on the submarine----there were NO tables and chairs!!!!!
None!! I tried grabbing people and putting them down but no where to put them!!
I guess i could try re-installing it but hate to lose my score when i DID beat it. Strange.

EDIT: I went back to game, signed in as the player i already beat it with, there are no tables and chairs on the first level of the sub, but the second level.....they ARE there. hummm....

Edited on 09/24/2009 at 6:25:15 PM PST

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Reesmom on Sep 24, 09 7:55 PM
That is strange, mine freezes up a lot but, I always have tables.

gix13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by gix13 on Oct 26, 09 5:51 AM
Level 43 is killing me. How do I do it? I mean 25000???? OMG. Help, please.

gix13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by gix13 on Oct 26, 09 5:53 AM
CWilken wrote:Hi, i've come as far as level 46 and can't seem to make the goal of 34000 can anyone please tell me what i'm doing wrong or what i can do to make the target please and thank you

Level 46?! Good job. I can't get past 43. Any tips? Please.

P.S. In the meantime, if I get past 46 I'll let u know.

gix13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by gix13 on Oct 26, 09 5:56 AM
CEdem wrote:STRANGE!! problem.......I started the game over with a new player ( i beat it a looong time ago), when i got to the first level of the one on the submarine----there were NO tables and chairs!!!!!
None!! I tried grabbing people and putting them down but no where to put them!!
I guess i could try re-installing it but hate to lose my score when i DID beat it. Strange.

EDIT: I went back to game, signed in as the player i already beat it with, there are no tables and chairs on the first level of the sub, but the second level.....they ARE there. hummm....

That's funny...like LOL....But you're able to play on, right?

gix13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by gix13 on Oct 30, 09 6:49 AM
stringbean3 wrote:I can't get past level 11. It's much too fast for me. No matter how fast I go or what I do I can't seem to beat it to get to the next level.

The most important thing is to always use the mop. Be very fast in everything.
Every time a table clear's seat someone else immediately.
When you serve and clean do it two tables at a time.

gix13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by gix13 on Oct 30, 09 6:54 AM
Reesmom wrote:For all of you that have made it to levels 30 or 40 something, how did you get past level 18? I can't get higher than 10,000 of hte 11,000 needed for goal, I've tried and tried. Help please!

Try not to seat families with other customers. You can even leave some tables empty.
Always serve drinks and dessert.
And serve and clean tables two at a time.

gix13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by gix13 on Oct 30, 09 6:57 AM
rachelbelle69 wrote:anybody here able to beat level 32

Try to seat women with babies at tables for 4 and give them two highchairs cause you'll get more hearts and patients from them. Do not seat them near tourists and old guys but you could seat them near the couples cause they don't mind the noise.

[Post New]by rosehow20 on Feb 23, 10 2:46 PM
stringbean3 wrote:I can't get past level 11. It's much too fast for me. No matter how fast I go or what I do I can't seem to beat it to get to the next level.

Sit down your first couple and serve them as fast as you can. Then seat the others try to match colours. Try to serve and give bill in twos. then clear tables and sit others. ood luck

Edited on 02/23/2010 at 2:49:33 PM PST

[Post New]by luckylipps34 on Jul 8, 10 5:24 PM
gix13 wrote:Level 43 is killing me. How do I do it? I mean 25000???? OMG. Help, please.

[Post New]by vonbon50 on Oct 20, 10 9:18 PM
gix13 wrote:
CWilken wrote:Hi, i've come as far as level 46 and can't seem to make the goal of 34000 can anyone please tell me what i'm doing wrong or what i can do to make the target please and thank you

Level 46?! Good job. I can't get past 43. Any tips? Please.

P.S. In the meantime, if I get past 46 I'll let u know.

[Post New]by huggbear on Feb 11, 11 9:31 PM
blingykins wrote:I haven;t played Diner Dash i ages .... this post has remined me to go have a play
( flo on the go) level 46 , has any one pass level 46 and if so how did you do it. thank you. did you ever fine out how to bet level 46

[Post New]by IndianJoy on Mar 20, 11 5:02 PM
[If anybody has made it past level 43 let me know what your trick is lol Im stuck

Go to: