bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Diner Dash: Flo Through Time forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 11, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Diner Dash: Flo Through Time forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Diner Dash: Flo Through Time players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re Diner Dash: Flo Through Time All Knight Diner

[Post New]by kaytaree on Nov 22, 08 10:22 AM
How do you get through level 10? I am stuck and have been trying for days. Thanks

mousegal112
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Welcome to Diner Dash: Flo Through Time forum

[Post New]by mousegal112 on Dec 21, 08 7:27 PM
I dont like the diner games at all!

i would give them
because i dont find them interesting at all. i much prefer other time management games like FashionDash

[Post New]by gapeachi7998b on Jan 19, 09 6:56 PM
I love the dash games, the only thing that really bothers me about this one is that dang dino, I give the dino a , however I give the overall game a

[Post New]by xena_please on Feb 23, 09 12:21 AM
Level 4 seems hard to get thru... my daughter has been playing the game for a lil while now and is usually pretty good at getting past hard tasks, but this particular game seems to be giving her more trouble than any other.

Is there something she needs to know or perhaps a tip u can give her that i can pass on to help get to level 5... as i said she is pretty good and getting thru games but this one has her beat.

Cheers

Edited on 02/23/2009 at 12:24:26 AM PST

[Post New]by aveyondmania on Apr 18, 10 7:37 AM
when updates appear, choose podium. it's very useful.

delarosa2
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by delarosa2 on Mar 31, 11 12:52 PM
when you get to level 4 of the pirate ship - have flo click on the cannon and see what happens - so much fun!

[Post New]by maferos on May 9, 11 9:04 AM
DID YOU FIND HOW TO GET TO LEVEL 9 IN ALL KNIGHT DINER. PLEASE HELP ME

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 9, 11 11:41 AM
Hi maferos!

A lot of helpful tips for this level can be found in this thread:

Help on All Knight Dinner level 9

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "knight" and all the posts that have the word "knight" in them will show up!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by maytebb on Aug 23, 11 9:42 PM
I am stuck in Level 10 (All Knights diner), could anyone help me, pleaseeeee???

exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by exdir on Sep 28, 11 5:56 PM
This game is sooo hard. I can't get past level 2! It's a no buy for me. Why do they have to make these games so hard??? They aren't fun.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Dec 15, 11 8:35 PM
I am really sad to say that I really didn't like this game. It was so similar in too many ways to previous DD for me and the new additions were more annoying than anything else. The dino thing was a good idea - but that wagging tail was so distracting (in a bad way), and all the flooring additions were just nightmares to see what people wanted or when there were spills (they were just darn distracting instead of improvement upgrades).
The last few DD have been "hard" and I did get expert on alot of the levels, but I played one level 12 times and still didn't get it.
I really couldn't recommend this to anyone - and I'm a huge DD fan. Maybe it got better after the first two sections (i did the dino section and started the reindeer part)?

[Post New]by algebra_nerd on Jan 2, 12 4:59 AM
I must agree with Spooky. I am a big Dash fan and have played and enjoyed them all. I purchased this one after the trial period thinking it would be as fun as the others; however, this one is just too hard. I think the success points totals are too ambitious and do not enjoy losing a level time and time again because I can't reach the inflated minimum. These games should be fun...this one just isn't.

[Post New]by dloudon on May 28, 12 8:32 PM
I agree with everyone on this game. I am stuck on level six of caveman and cant get past it. I have been trying for days. I have never given up on a game before but I think this could be the first. I have tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to be working

sayitgirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sayitgirl on Jun 1, 12 8:34 PM
The Dash games are hard...but not impossible. It just takes time to solve them...sometimes days...but it is doable...when you finally figure it out...you know you have made an accomplishment...just stick with it or try a simpler type game...Dash games just may not be your thing...

Go to: