SHEAR_JOY
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

prpldva, I really need your help

[Post New]by SHEAR_JOY on Sep 7, 10 1:02 PM
prpldva, I really need your help Mansion 111 room 205 4 th pg. in your instruction for Walk-through.
At the end, the last 4 moves;
move room down
walk left [thou door]
up [blue ladder] that's where my problem is She says "I can't get there" [to room with white bricks wall with lawn] so than I try to go back out the door, door knob is on the wrong side so I’m stuck. I have to restart many many times . I 'v gone thru these same 3 rooms early in the game with no problem so why I can't move at the end of game is me. please can you explain it to me

I'll be checking the answer on this page or your walk-through pg 7. Your walk-through help me a lot, thats y i can't understand y this is happening. Thanks Shear_Joy.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:prpldva, I really need your help

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 17, 10 3:42 AM
Hi Shear_Joy!

Sorry you are having trouble.

It sounds like you are in the correct position- the metal ladder in the lower left and the left piece of the steps above.

If it is in the correct position and you are still getting the error, there are several things to try. Adjust your resolution- many have had success with this fix. Uninstall, update video card drivers, flash and directX, then reinstall.

I hope this helps.

Go to: