The 6 Reference Books that need to be rearranged

[Post New]by CalifDreaming on Sep 7, 10 1:57 PM
I didn't PU all the books when I 1st went into the Library, so I wasn't able to rearrange them. I looked at the walkthrough & realized they were all in the Library. I went back, but still missing one. I don't remember where I found the 1st 4 in front of the fireplace, however I did find the one in the open area on the table when you 1st walk in. Does anyone have any ideas on this? I don't really want to start over even though I might need to for the bone fragment (I've already sent an email to customer svc.).
Thanks for any ideas anyone might have.

Re:The 6 Reference Books that need to be rearranged

[Post New]by 8thistle17 on Sep 7, 10 2:38 PM
The sixth book disappeared from my inventory too... I think this game is buggy.

toltrider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by toltrider on Sep 7, 10 8:37 PM
I have the same problem-no 6th book.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Sep 10, 10 1:59 PM
I found all six without any problems.

[Post New]by RedheadToo on Sep 12, 10 4:19 PM
I can't find the sixth book either. If you found them, were they all in the Library?

[Post New]by Isaiah0901 on Sep 19, 10 2:49 PM
I found all six books in the library, but when I go to rearrange them, Hannah pops in with comment of how there are still missing books. Can't get them to rearrange, but it also could be me doing something wrong or my computer is being 'special'.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Sep 19, 10 2:53 PM
I'm sorry that I didn't add more information that "I got them all", I don't remember where they all were I know I got one on the table, but beyond that... *shrugs helplessly*

Try asking for help in each scene, hopefully that will be useful.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Feb 11, 11 7:37 PM
I finished the game with the books in my inventory. After having a problem with gettting the bone because I clicked on it before the game said to, I was afraid to do anything with them as I don't remember any instruction to put them on the shelf. Oh well, finished the game.

[Post New]by Obasangel on Mar 30, 11 11:14 PM
all 6 are in the library. one on the table when you enter, and the other 5 by the fireplace. one on each chair one on the little table between the two left chairs and one on the fireplace right side.

Go to: