Whoo, it's the DD!

[Post New]by MariposaMorada on Sep 8, 10 12:17 AM
I was just about to shut off the computer before I remembered to check this site, and I haven't been this happy over a daily deal in a long time. Bought it right away.

Thanks, BFG

Re:Whoo, it's the DD!

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Sep 8, 10 12:25 AM
Same here; I just demo-ed it about a week ago, and hadn't gotten around to buying it.....great timing!

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 8, 10 4:15 AM
My free trial was already up when I downloaded it, and I went ahead and bought it too - I think I recall enjoying playing the demo, but I wasn't planning to purchase it at regular price.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Sep 8, 10 5:32 AM
I have a feeling that this is one day where the Daily Deal seems to be a better game than the regular release. If you haven't bought it yet, and are into adventure puzzlers, go buy this one immediately!

And if you are up to the safe puzzle in Flo's apartment, there are numerous solutions here on this forum...

makendu7
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by makendu7 on Sep 8, 10 6:31 AM
I saw it too and bought it. I tried it a long while ago, enjoyed it, but never got around to buying it. Can't wait to play it later today

[Post New]by chris122049 on Sep 8, 10 6:53 AM
I love this game but when I went to exit the game, it froze and I had to reboot my computer. Anyone else have this problem?

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Sep 8, 10 10:01 AM
I demoed this game when it was first released on BFG and I really liked it but between my budget and other games vying for my attention at the time it didn't get purchased. I'm snapping it up now though. Its very fun!!!

Its nothing at all like Flo's usual work, although I enjoy those as well.

I have to say I LOVE the voices in this game. Flo's voice and acting is great. Perfect for the no-nonsense character that she portrays.

Cute game!

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 8, 10 4:31 PM
chris122049 wrote:I love this game but when I went to exit the game, it froze and I had to reboot my computer. Anyone else have this problem?

I haven't played this game yet, but lots of my other games are freezing up solid the past couple days. I've spent as much time rebooting, running check disk, uninstalling and reinstalling BF game manager, and checking for driver updates, as I have playing my games it feels like.

Go to: