bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Avenue Flo technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 8, 10 3:39 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

GothicJawa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Post any Avenue Flo technical issues here only

[Post New]by GothicJawa on Jan 3, 12 3:30 AM
Hey there fellow fishies,

I wonder if anyone can help me out here. I bought this game as it was a New Years sale. Unfortunately every time I've tried to install it, it won't install because it tells me I have to download Flash Player. When I go to the Adobe site, it tells me I can't download it as I already have it installed within Chrome.

Anyone else have an issue or know how to get around it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Jan 27, 12 5:54 PM
when i click on more games the screen freezes

Post any Avenue Flo technical issues here only

[Post New]by Legna105 on Jul 14, 12 10:38 AM
Is there supposed to be audio during the cut scenes? I don't hear anything.

Aub17
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Aub17 on Apr 23, 13 8:53 AM
I cannot seem to get up the street to the bakery to get treats for Snook 'ems, I am completely stuck and don't know where to go. PLEASE HELP!
Every time I touch the screen to go in that direction, nothing happens.

[Post New]by mayanmimi on Sep 29, 13 12:01 PM
hi there. i just bought a few games today, including avenue flo strategy guide. but when i click Play for it, it does not load. i just get the playfirst intro, and then i get:

"Avenue Flo Guide has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

When i click on the "click here" hyperlink, i get this error signature:
AppName: avenuefloguide.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.8 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: ffff024b

The technical info on this error is long. Do you need it to help me figure this out? let me know.

After i close the error message i just get a white screen and then it transitions into the big fish game manager.

I wish i didn't buy this. Can i return this strategy guide and get a $4.99 refund?

Please help me.

Go to: