Mitzy12
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Ink and underwater girl.

[Post New]by Mitzy12 on Sep 8, 10 10:50 AM
Can anyone help me please, I have been able to collect half a bottle of ink from the squid but I believe I have to collect it two times to make a full bottle well I am clicking on it and I can't get anymore, also when I click the girl nothing happens so I can't set the time on her clock, anyone know if it's a glitch ?

gkilli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Ink and underwater girl.

[Post New]by gkilli on Apr 5, 11 9:05 AM
I am still missing part of the trident so I can't open the shell. I also can't get the bottle to fill up! This has been a very frustrating game. I am about to give up.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Ink and underwater girl.

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 26, 11 12:55 AM
gkilli wrote:I am still missing part of the trident so I can't open the shell. I also can't get the bottle to fill up! This has been a very frustrating game. I am about to give up.

Despite the fact that when you click on the half bottle of ink and it says that it needs ink -- it does NOT; the half bottle of ink is all you need.

POSSIBLE SPOILER, hightlight to read: As to open the shell,
pick up the gloves (should have found all its fragmented pieces in the scene with the queen in the castle) and grab the electric eel and use the electric eel on the shell so that it'll open.

MEnr56

Go to: