GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Difficult puzzles

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Sep 8, 10 1:41 PM
I just finished this game and was really upset that I had to skip so many puzzles to move ahead. I wish there had been a few "pointer" hints to direct me to the solutions without having to completely skip the puzzle. With some, I could see what needed to be done, I just couldn't figure out the movement of the objects. I don't use walk throughs, but when I play this again, I think I will so I can see how the puzzles are supposed to be solved. That being said, I loved every other aspect of the game!

Re:Difficult puzzles

[Post New]by dramamama61 on Sep 11, 10 8:09 PM
Agreed! Loved most of the game, but I don't care for most of the puzzles in this one. Little to no explanation.

beryltheperil
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by beryltheperil on Sep 30, 10 1:55 AM
i am enjoying this game, but would really like a reset button on some of the puzzles

[Post New]by fairygodmother55 on Sep 30, 10 2:59 PM
Most of the puzzles are actually very logical and easy... but the dumb lights on the door in the dungeon has me stumped right now....

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Oct 6, 10 8:48 PM
I found most of the puzzles fun some, however, the method used to solve some of them was not entirely clear, played through most of them though.

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Oct 6, 10 9:06 PM
I think the most difficult puzzle is the very last one no hints no help it's infuriating when try to place the last colour it messes up the previous and around and around we go.

Go to: