my stove are not working???

[Post New]by adaykchen on Sep 8, 10 2:48 PM
I dont know if anyone has this problem but I'm playing cooking dash and I put the food (pasta, chicken, sausage, etc) onto the pot/grill and all of a sudden, the green button disappear. Instead, this red blinking circle shows up and the food just sits there and won't cook???!!!! I can't even pick it up and throw it away! It was as of the stove were frozen! So of course I cannot complete the level because I can't serve my food! Does anyone ever have that problem? I need help!!!

Re:my stove are not working???

[Post New]by lil_country368 on Oct 5, 10 1:06 PM
mine are doing the same thing and it's making me mad I keep having to restart the level several times just to finish it. So you are not alone.

Re:my stove are not working???

[Post New]by acebeth on May 5, 12 4:23 AM
Im glad someone actually HAS this problem as well as me. I bought the Cooking Dash [non deluxe] free trial and I completed the levels it gives you. A couple of times my stoves did that and I thought it was just to make it harder. I bought the full version [£1.99] and a lot of the time my stoves don't work!! I put the food in the correct stove and the little white circle comes up except IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING APART FROM THAT. I wait. And wait. And wait some more. and not even a FRACTION of it turns green. Also if I put some food in the OTHER stove while the other is still 'frozen' then it does the same. I can serve other food fine while this happens and the customer who wants that cooked food's hearts will go down. ITS SO ANNOYING cuz I have to restart levels like eight times because I cant serve the food. I am only on level 5 [Flo's Diner] because of this problem... :[ I have tried:
- turning off and turning on my iphone 3g
- restarting the game
- waiting for the whole level to see if it ever cooks (it doesn't)
- tapping the 'help' button on the game to see if this is some part of the game (it isn't)
**IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM THEN PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I HAVE JUST WASTED £1.99 ON A GAME THAT IS FAULTY. OTHERWISE I WILL CONTACT PLAYFIRST TO SEE IF I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK**
note: I also have wedding dash [full version] and that has NO problems so its the game D:

Go to: