Jewelleria Problems

[Post New]by SassySiren1 on Sep 8, 10 3:01 PM
Once I got to week 37, it keeps repeating it during the upgrade screen. So I reached week 37, bought my upgrades and played the level. I got to week 38, and during the upgrade screen it makes me rebuy my week 37 upgrades and but then allows me to play week 38. Once I get to week 40 I can't seem to go on because I'm having to rebuy the same upgrades every week and I'm not getting any new money.

Also, I can't seem to create a new profile or delete my original.

Re:Jewelleria Problems

[Post New]by meowx14 on Sep 8, 10 5:53 PM
I am having very similar problems i have made it to week 44 and have all the upgrades once jewelry week is over at 47 and it is sale time for watches diamonds and diadems i am still repeating week 44 for earrings and can't get anywhere near the goal to advance. i also can not delete my original player or create a new one please help fix this

[Post New]by Tritonsae on Sep 12, 10 4:42 AM
I came here for the very same problems!!! I even went so far as to uninstall, then reinstall the game. Yet, it keeps the same one player, cannot add a new one, can't delete the old one....what is the problem here?

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Sep 12, 10 5:19 PM
I'm having similar problems. The game won't update the amount of money available and I'm having to repurchase the same upgrades over and over. Also, I cannot delete one player and I cannot add another player. On the computers that have the Wacom Pen Tablet installed, there is no cursor.

My son switched the game to windowed mode and I now have a cursor and I am able to add and switch players. I'll have to see if there are any further problems.

Edited on 09/12/2010 at 7:58:23 PM PST

Go to: