Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Mar 11, 13 5:19 AM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Just clearing out some more spam!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with one of us Mods!

bfgMonongahela

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Mar 11, 13 5:27 AM
I'm having a couple of problems. I didn't get the Hidden Pictures puzzle after speaking to the wife so I didn't get the syringe. I know I need honey to get rid of the bees but I can't find the sink in the kitchen to get the puzzle. Can you help me? I am hooked on this game and whant to finish it please. Can I backtrack and complete something that I missed?

Thank you for your help.

Pretty_gamer
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Pretty_gamer on Mar 11, 13 6:31 AM
Thanks, Margie, for the detailed walkthrough. I don't usually use them but this one helped me get through a couple of places when I was stuck.

mnhr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by mnhr on Mar 14, 13 1:36 AM

Edited on 03/19/2013 at 2:52:21 PM PST

[Post New]by pleasehelp123 on Mar 15, 13 10:32 AM
I cant figure out the T puzzle. I have four "T" i have them in the graveyard. they fit and dont overlap. the walkthmrough i found isnt helpful. Do i neemd four or five what am i missing? I have beenj all over the intenet and fkrums here.... please help. all it says is explore the graveyard for more contraption that hold pieces to the map

Edited on 03/15/2013 at 10:35:39 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 15, 13 6:14 PM
pleasehelp123 wrote:I cant figure out the T puzzle. I have four "T" i have them in the graveyard. they fit and dont overlap. the walkthmrough i found isnt helpful. Do i neemd four or five what am i missing? I have beenj all over the intenet and fkrums here.... please help. all it says is explore the graveyard for more contraption that hold pieces to the map
You only need 4 total T shapes on this puzzle. So, you have arranged them properly, but the game didn't give you your stamps? You might try taking them off and trying them in a different configuration to see if that solves the puzzle to your games' liking. Maybe one is only slightly off and rearranging them will get it in the right spot.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 19, 13 2:52 PM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming by to remove some spam.

Hope you're all enjoying MCF: 13th Skull CE!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by pleasehelp123 on Mar 19, 13 4:25 PM
This game messed up AGAIN!! I was all the way to the ship, the sword got stuck cutting the rope. I uninstalled and reinstalled. All my saved progress was gone. Now I am back to the cannon and skull part and I solved the two puzzles on the piano and it did NOT give me the pieces to the map. So AGAIN I can complete this game. I want my money back. I am P O'd!!!!!!!!!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 20, 13 9:30 PM
pleasehelp123, I don't blame you for one second! Contact customer support and they can either help you with your tech issue or give you a credit for a new game.

[Post New]by aprilcs2 on Mar 21, 13 5:47 PM
I can't seem to open the computer with the code. HELP

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 21, 13 9:21 PM
aprilcs2 wrote:I can't seem to open the computer with the code. HELP

Hi aprilcs2! Welcome to the forum! Since I'm not sure exactly what your issue is with the code, see if this advice from the FAQ thread helps you:

I can’t use the COMPUTER PASSWORD on the computer!
You can only use the password your game gives you, it is randomly generated each time you play and from player to player, so you CANNOT use the password listed in the walkthrough. Make sure you have read the password correctly – zeros can look like ohs and sixes can look like b’s for example. Make sure, after you enter the code, that you press enter on YOUR computer keyboard. Also, if you make a mistake when entering the code, if you backspace to delete, the game will get confused. Back out of the computer then go back in and re-enter the correct code.

[Post New]by jertain on Mar 22, 13 9:41 AM
Hiperplayer wrote:EllieBee I have tried all the dates in the coffin and it won't work. 1806 1812 1749 1808 HELP 1749 runs right to left on an angle but it isn't happening ready to quit because I can't getout of it. Spent two nights trying to figure it out

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 22, 13 10:17 PM
jertain wrote:
Hiperplayer wrote:EllieBee I have tried all the dates in the coffin and it won't work. 1806 1812 1749 1808 HELP 1749 runs right to left on an angle but it isn't happening ready to quit because I can't getout of it. Spent two nights trying to figure it out

You can check out the FAQs as well, jertain. But I'll copy that section for you here:

I can’t figure out the BIRTH DATE or the DATES PUZZLE in the coffin!
The death date is on the front of the mausoleum, blaze date and rebuild date should all be in your journal/casebook if you looked at all the newspaper clippings you came across in the game. The birth date takes several steps to discover. You MUST WIN at a game of checkers with Vinton in the Tavern, you may also hit the “Skip” button which counts as a win. But if you don’t beat him or hit “skip” you cannot progress. After you win he will tell you he will have a fax sent to you with info about the manor. Go to the den (where the computer is) and click on the fax, then click on the piece of paper in the fax. The birth date will be in the bottom right of the page and is handwritten. Once you look at the page from the fax the birth date will be entered in your journal. This is another randomly generated solution. You CANNOT use the solution from the walkthrough, you can only use the date given to you by your game. Once you have entered all of the dates (vertically or horizontally only) you must click on the LEVER on the left of the number board.

I hope that helps!

Edited on 03/22/2013 at 10:17:30 PM PST

constantfire
Shark
Shark
12,978 Posts

[Post New]by constantfire on Mar 23, 13 8:53 PM
There is dynamite in this thread! it is getting ready to blow up!

KABOOMMM!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 25, 13 3:14 AM
constantfire wrote:There is dynamite in this thread! it is getting ready to blow up!

KABOOMMM!

Should we call Homeland Security? The bomb squad?
Hold me.

[Post New]by melash7 on Apr 10, 13 11:30 AM
anyone know how i hang on to that parrot to scare the snake as it keeps flying away,do i find a cage or summot.lol

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 11, 13 3:56 PM
melash7 wrote:anyone know how i hang on to that parrot to scare the snake as it keeps flying away,do i find a cage or summot.lol

Hi melash7 and welcome to the Pond!

You'll need to use a cage to capture that parrot. Here's how another Fishy described how to do that:

WilJul wrote:The darn PARROT keeps flying away!
You will need a cage to contain the parrot. The cage is on the second floor balcony of the manor, near the attic entry and the beehive. You will need a jar of honey to distract the bees and a screwdriver to remove the cage. Then go back to the Landry’s, click on the parrot and he will go in the cage in your inventory.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 04/11/2013 at 5:46:56 PM PST

[Post New]by evilmum on Apr 18, 13 6:54 PM
question how do you go back? opened the hutch but went up the stairs to check out the trap door before looking for the goblets and now the game won't let me pick up the goblets task is to open trap door so I've invested over 5 hours and I'm stuck can't collect goblets how do I go back to do that?

how do you fix the tolet i have the plunger finger of plungering!

[Post New]by ladydog12 on Apr 21, 13 5:30 PM
[i][u]
MargieB wrote:Hello Fishies,

Just wanted to let you know that the walkthrough for MCF: 13th Skull is now posted on the Big Fish Games Blog!

You can access it here!

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/qkN2wY">Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition Walkthrough</a>

There have been a couple of updates that may take a few hours to appear but other than that the walkthrough is live!

Thanks for your patience

MargieB

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 22, 13 8:54 AM
evilmum wrote:question how do you go back? opened the hutch but went up the stairs to check out the trap door before looking for the goblets and now the game won't let me pick up the goblets task is to open trap door so I've invested over 5 hours and I'm stuck can't collect goblets how do I go back to do that?

Hi evilmum! Welcome to the forum! Any chance you purchased your game a while ago? This is a glitch that has supposedly been fixed. You may want to uninstall and reinstall your game to get the updated version with the fix. You shouldn't lose your game progress. If you did just purchase it, you should get in touch with tech support and let them know the glitch still exists and see if they can fix it for you.

Go to: