ArgentFarfel
Herring
Herring
321 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by ArgentFarfel on Jan 21, 14 6:15 PM
Until tonight, I was not having major problems with my game on my iPad, which is the only device I have, so I can't log in from another device.

In the middle of watching my walkers doing their thing and collecting from my Tesla coil as, like many others, I have been regularly tossed out when visiting other manors since the last upgrade, I was suddenly closed down.

When I went to re-open the game I got the logging in on another device message, and now I can't get in at all! I could hardly been logging in on another device since I don't have one and was rather happily in the middle of the game.

AAGH! I would do a primordial scream if I thought y'all could hear it.

Please, please, fix this new problem. I really enjoy the game, but this is majorly frustrating.

Argent

JulieW58
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by JulieW58 on Jan 21, 14 6:21 PM
Chaosmandi wrote:
JulieW58 wrote:I'm also getting the "logged in on another device" message and have never signed in via Facebook or any other device. I get kicked off before I can get my manor number. I'm hoping I can find where I've written it!

If you've got iOS 7, open up Settings and scroll down to the Dark Manor entry on the left hand side. It's got your DM ID, the version of the app and a Big Fish Games ID right there.

Good to know, thank you!

klevy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by klevy on Jan 21, 14 6:31 PM
ArgentFarfel wrote:Until tonight, I was not having major problems with my game on my iPad, which is the only device I have, so I can't log in from another device.

In the middle of watching my walkers doing their thing and collecting from my Tesla coil as, like many others, I have been regularly tossed out when visiting other manors since the last upgrade, I was suddenly closed down.

When I went to re-open the game I got the logging in on another device message, and now I can't get in at all! I could hardly been logging in on another device since I don't have one and was rather happily in the middle of the game.

AAGH! I would do a primordial scream if I thought y'all could hear it.

Please, please, fix this new problem. I really enjoy the game, but this is majorly frustrating.

Argent

klevy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by klevy on Jan 21, 14 6:33 PM
Same thing is happening to me all of a sudden. I only have one device and do not use Facebook.

[Post New]by misspiggy48 on Jan 21, 14 6:40 PM
I too am getting the "logged in on another device" message when trying to enter the game on my iphone. I have the recent update but the issue continues. I don't use any other device when playing Dark Manor. Other problems include: taking a longer time than normal to enter the game, getting bumped out after using energy to enter a scene, not being credited for 15 energy gifted to me after accepting it. My user number is 218425. Please fix asap! I really enjoy this game!!

GaLdy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by GaLdy on Jan 21, 14 6:41 PM
Is anyone else getting the message that you have no internet connection when you try to log in? I obviously have an internet connection, since I am able to post here. I just did the update and can't get back in.

Is this one of the many technical issues tonight?

Edited on 07/24/2014 at 5:49:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Zoe666 on Jan 21, 14 6:51 PM
I am also getting the "logged in on another device" message when trying to enter the game on my ipad

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jan 21, 14 6:52 PM
I'm getting both messages: logged in on another device (never have) and Internet not available.

[Post New]by Jgclark34 on Jan 21, 14 7:00 PM
I have been having the problem of getting kicked out when trying to visit neighbors since the Jan 13 update. That problem was very annoying but the game was still somewhat playable. Now I'm getting kicked out repeatedly with the message "logged in to a different device" and I've never played on a different device. I also got kicked out a few minutes ago due to "no internet connection" during my attempts to log back on after the "different device" error, but my internet connection is fine. I downloaded the new update tonight, so I'm guessing this is the cause of this latest problem?

[Post New]by Woodbridge on Jan 21, 14 7:06 PM
Enjoy visiting neighbors again. But getting message that I am logged into a different device. Have none. Even checked my other Mac...no one there. Playing on iPad. Was thinking the download wonderful. Will be patient.

[Post New]by Jedicrippler on Jan 21, 14 7:39 PM
I'm starting to get the same thing. I try to play & eventually get booted out with a message that I'm logged in on another device. Seeing as I only have an iPad Mini & I'm the only one who plays the game around here, that's completely impossible. Looks like another error in this update & a very major one at that.

And the longer than normal loading times as well.

Jedicrippler in Keldabe

Edited on 01/21/2014 at 7:42:16 PM PST

[Post New]by twtyk2 on Jan 21, 14 8:06 PM
I have some of same probs. Occasionally getting kicked out during play and I cannot visit neighbors at all!! Soon as I pick neighbor to visit it shuts down!

And if course if it shuts down while playing- I am out energy and didn't get to finish screen and get XP or silver!!

1313 Bluff Rd

[Post New]by Olimpiatues on Jan 21, 14 10:14 PM
I only play on my IPad and through GameCenter not Facebook. Getting the messages of being logged on a different device and no internet connection. I am praying it gets fixed very soon. Insomniac that loves to play.
Dark Manor name: 911 Rest Inn Place
ID# 431712

[Post New]by Jgclark34 on Jan 22, 14 4:50 AM
The log in problem and the neighbor problem both appear to be fixed - thank you so much, tech team! But now I noticed my energy has not refilled, even though I haven't played since last night and I got a message that says "your energy has refilled". Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by Olimpiatues on Jan 22, 14 7:06 AM
Jgclark34 wrote:The log in problem and the neighbor problem both appear to be fixed - thank you so much, tech team! But now I noticed my energy has not refilled, even though I haven't played since last night and I got a message that says "your energy has refilled". Is anyone else having this problem?

My energy did get refilled. Happy it's working again. Thank you.

ArgentFarfel
Herring
Herring
321 Posts

[Post New]by ArgentFarfel on Jan 24, 14 7:31 PM
I'm not sure if this is the correct spot, but I wondered how we know if we completed the 18 scene challenge. I played like mad all last weekend, and I even went back and replayed some scenes in case the scenes we played in the scavenger hunt didn't count, and I kept a count to be sure I had enough, but I never got any gold.
Could someone please check and get back to me?
Thanks in advance.
And, a big thank you for my dragon. I've named him Smaug, given him a place of honor (next to the Halflings, of course), and am saving up for a nice cave and chest of gold for him. He's quite handsome . . .but I do count my walkers each morning in case he's been active at night!
Argent

[Post New]by dezignchic on Jan 24, 14 8:01 PM
I have been playing Dark Manor on my iPad but for the last few days it will not connect me to the game. I keep getting a messge that it "does not sense an internet connection" but I am connected to a wireless network and all my other internet services work perfectly. I tried restarting my device, and reloading the game from iTunes but the game is stuck in the same message.

Any suggestions?

ArgentFarfel
Herring
Herring
321 Posts

[Post New]by ArgentFarfel on Jan 25, 14 11:26 AM
Saturday, Jan. 25
Here we go again. All morning my game has been stuttering with "the spirits cannot find the internet." Just now (1:30 cst) it threw me out, and I got the "you're playing on another device" message again. Thought we'd gotten past this already. Ain't no other device! (Pardon the bad grammar, but I had to make a point.)
Hope this is a quick fix.
Argent

Greenbaie
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Greenbaie on Jan 26, 14 3:13 AM
Hi, am new to this forum, so unsure of where everything is.I have a problem with missing Juju, unlocked the Indian Village and it said 10000 bonus Juju but I didn't receive any.Can anyone point me in the right direction for help?Thanks

Cglider
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Cglider on Jan 26, 14 9:11 AM
Greenbaie wrote:Hi, am new to this forum, so unsure of where everything is.I have a problem with missing Juju, unlocked the Indian Village and it said 10000 bonus Juju but I didn't receive any.Can anyone point me in the right direction for help?Thanks

Please contact Customer Support using the link at the bottom of the page. Individual issues cannot be fixed here. Be sure to include your DM ID (find in Settings/Cog - Playing as)and your Manor name.

Go to: