Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by Carkee49 on May 30, 15 2:17 PM
i WILL POST ANOTHER ONE YOU WANT TO DELETE THE LAST ONE FIX THE GAME. THE ONLY TIME THE GAME FREEZES IS WHEN THERE IS GOLD OR POINTS TO BE COLLECTED THAT IS NOT THE COMPUTER [Removed by Moderator] IF THEY CANNOT FIX THE GAME IN THREE YEARS AND ONLY HAVE DOWNGRADES INSTEAD OF THE UPGRADE SOMEONE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM THE GAME. FIX THIS AND ALL THE PROBLEMS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 05/30/2015 at 11:19:23 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 30, 15 11:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

It's understandable that some of the technical issues that are consistently coming up for this game are causing a lot of frustration. Unfortunately, some games can have issues that come up after they're released. Game developers do test games to make sure that they work for a wide variety of hardware and software configurations. However, because of all the possible permutations, a particular game may end up displaying an issue that isn't apparent at the outset. For this reason, we monitor these threads and let the developer know about any trending issues. However, a fix is up to the developer and this is something that Big Fish has no control over, as we are unable to make any changes to the game itself.

In the meantime, we can offer troubleshooting support via our Technical Support Team HERE if you're able to write in with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are glad to help in any way they can.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

FireOpal
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by FireOpal on Jun 7, 15 3:33 PM
Ok, I've had the crashes from the wheel, the map and the collections, some of which I've had to actually reboot from since seems to lock up on a looping (sound?) file. Posted before about those (access violation error).

Today I just noticed that I got set back to Day 1 (ie NO Gold) where as I had just logged into the game yesterday evening and had the Gold for the week pop up... It seems that somehow got reset back to day 1 today?? Has this mechanic changed so you don't continue or is it just another of the many glitches since the last update?

I'm really hoping these get resolved soon. This is one of the few games I play every day.

[Post New]by trixiebp on Jun 9, 15 4:45 PM
I've done all the game crashing freezing blank screen troubleshooting steps applicable to my laptop running on a windows 7. Unfortunately I still can't click on anything on my screen. The game is running and I can move my curser but I can't click on anything which means I can't get my character to do anything. Please help.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on Jun 12, 15 2:03 AM
I am back again because of the TEC'S playing their games. Now I have two Gradma charters one won't move and other one moves some. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET US PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT THE HASSLES???????????????????????????????? i AM LOSING MY DOG HE IS DYING PLEASE FIX THE GAME SO HAVE SOMETHING TO RELAX WITH!!!!!!!!!!
i DO NOT SEE WHY YOU AND ONLY YOU TECHS AND DEVELOPERS PLAY THESE GAMES. I SAID I WOULD NOT COMPLAIN IF YOU FIXED THE GAME AND I HAVENOT FOR THREE WEEKS WHY NOW START THIS AGAIN. IT IS NOT MY COMPUTER SO DON'T EVEN START.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on Jun 12, 15 11:53 AM
ok tech and developers

What is going on I still have double grandma characters I cannot plant anything. I know this is one of the series of problems you make us go thru. Why not fix it correctly so the game can be played and enjoyed?????????????? This is ridiculous to make the players have to put up with this. It is the TECHS and DEVELOPERS that are doing this it is not my computer. All the problems I was having earlier you fixed without doing anything to my computer. So it TECHS AND DEVELOPER ALONE DOING THIS. I WILL KEEP POSTING UNTIL IT IS CHANGED ALSO WHERE IS MY GOLD AGAIN.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on Jun 12, 15 12:45 PM
TECH SUPPORT AND DEVELOPERS

NOW YOU HAVE ELIMINATED ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS???????????????????????
nOW YOU HAVE DOUBLED ALL CHARACTERS?????????????????????
THE LIGHTBULB OVER SCHOOL IS BLINKING TO BE PICKED UP BUT WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO BE DONE.????????????????????????????
i CANNOT PLANT ANY CROPS?????????????????????????????????
WHY I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE CYCLE TO ALL THESE HASSLES. IT IS NOT MY COMPUTER IT IS TECHS AND DEVELOPERS. I WILL SEND MESSAGES EVERY FIVE MINUTES IF YOU'D LIKE. i WILL POST THEM EVERY WHERE ELSE AS WELL NO GOOD GAME AGAIN. WHY CAN THE GAME BE PLAYED CORRECTLY FOR ALMOST THREE WEEKS THEN YOU DO THIS AND IT IS FAIR????????????????????????????????????????????????
YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BELITTLE YOU THEN FIX IT CORRECTLY AS YOU JUST DID i WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE. THEWRE IS NO REASON FOR THIS KIND OF WORK ETHICS AT ALL

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 12, 15 2:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear many are still experiencing issues with this game. We've alerted the developer to all of the issues we've received reports of and hope to have fixes for these. Unfortunately, only the developer has the ability to make changes to the game and this is something that Big Fish Games has no control over, as I've previously mentioned.

In the meantime, our Technical Support Team HERE can help to optimize your system for the game. If you're interested, it would be helpful to write in with a Dr. Felix Report. If you noticed that certain issues stopped then started up again, this may be valuable information that could help with finding a fix.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by corinnalefebvre on Jun 14, 15 9:51 AM
Hi,
I am still having problems with the game.
The sprite files are not found when loading. I have done everything I could.

Corinna

LadySorcha
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by LadySorcha on Jun 15, 15 5:25 AM
My hen and sheep are stuck scratching in their pens. everything else is working fine.
I closed out of the game and came back. still stuck. I then logged off my computer and then came back. They are still stuck in the middle of the pen scratching or swimming in space!

[Post New]by wapello on Jun 15, 15 2:37 PM
I am getting a message, "Sorry, your progress data file is corrupted. Would you like to start a new game?" I definitely do not want to start a new game. I am at level 42 and have spent a lot of money for gold to get this high. What can I do? This msg is coming from the game, not from my computer.

Edited on 06/15/2015 at 2:41:34 PM PST

[Post New]by angeleyes1951m on Jun 18, 15 9:52 AM
I have lost my sound. My sound for everything else on my computer works. I am running windows 8. Uninstalled reinstalled and also made sure game is updated and still no sound.

gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by gerl2 on Jun 20, 15 1:22 PM
OMG
What in the world is going on.....How long does it take to fix all these issues........months.....a year.....IS THIS THEIR WAY OF SAYING THAT FARM UP WILL BE DISCONTINUED.......After all the time and money people have spent on this game.......this is the most lousy crap I have ever seen.....

YES I AM VERY PISSED OFF

Edited on 06/20/2015 at 1:23:27 PM PST

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by brewden1 on Jun 21, 15 4:56 PM
I was playing the game and it froze (again), waited for it to "catch up", but when it did not after a few minutes, I tried Ctrl + Alt + Del...several times. (This is not the first time this has happened.) I finally had to shut the computer off with the power button. When it was rebooted and I tried to play again I got a message saying, "Sorry, your progress data file is corrupted. Would you like to start a new game?" NO. NO, NO, NO, NO!!!! I've been playing this since it was introduced, have spend countless hours building the farm, all the pens, all the stores--not to mention the money spent. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I HAVE TO START OVER... Is there ANYTHING you/I could do to recover it?

[Post New]by Markypem on Jun 22, 15 3:26 AM
Using PC Win 7, lvl 32, have a glitch that doesn't go away - produced flour/cookies and can't collect them. new items made are collectable, but the old ones still aren't. They aren't visible, and I can't click anywhere to get them. Previously I could collect items that were invisible to me by clicking on where they should be, but now can't.

[Post New]by lexdra on Jun 22, 15 5:05 AM
I logged on and found the only person I had on the game was grandma, I rebooted the game twice then messaged tech support..........I have now contacted them 3 times and have not heard back, and now I when I log on it freezes straight away, it also means I can no longer contact tech support.
I am on level 35 and play everyday on windows 7.........please help I'm going insane.

I have also restored the computer without any luck

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by brewden1 on Jun 22, 15 6:46 AM
Forgot to tell you: I'm on a pc with Windows 7

piper1A
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by piper1A on Jun 22, 15 10:51 PM
I also logged on and found my animals 'dancing' in the pen, can't do anything with them.......not computer savvy so now are very stuck, since the last update had many problems with game freezes and double quests but have managed but this one!!!!!.

[Post New]by EllesLangille on Jun 23, 15 8:18 AM
TheRealDragon wrote:Reposting to tech support section . . .

So, what IS an error 1396?

When I try to buy gold coins, the timer spins, then I get window of white, which according to the task manager is a "bfgbrowser." sometimes, even before this window opens, I will get a "transaction timed out" message. After about a minute the "BFG browser/white window" vanishes, the "error code 1396" window appears, then I close that and we see the spinning farm up eggtimer. After about two more minutes that stops, and I get a "your purchase has been cancelled" message.

Note: Task manager reports the bfgbrowser as "not responding."

I HAVE uninstalled and reinstalled, several times. I even restarted the game by deleting ALL the Farm Up files before reinstalling.

I even uninstalled and reinstalled the BFG Game manager.

I have updated all my drivers.

I have re-entered my credit card, deleting the old setting---even though it was working for other BFG charges.

I tried changing my payment method to Paypal--which also works for other BFG charges.

I'm out of things to try.

So, what IS an error 1396?
(Someone put that code in there for a reason--to identify the type of error. Maybe you could ASK that person? I assume the programmers for the site do actually work there. And, hey, if BFG DOESN'T know--who does??? )

Gee, you guys are awful hard to give money to!

I am also getting the exact same error code as above when trying to make a purchase. And I've done the same things - uninstalled, re-installed and still getting ERROR CODE 1396.

Someone somewhere MUST know what that means, so that we can fix it on our own.

Please help!

Thank you!

[Post New]by enoughoffarmup on Jun 23, 15 4:01 PM
OK.......so I just got onto level 32 (stupid windows 8.1)....and the characters walk etc in the background but I cannot respond to it with anything within it...I cannot "control" the game....I do a control alt delete and it goes back to reload homescreen opens up and the same issue. I removed it and reloaded it and same issue...if I click with my mouse on anything of view around...it does not work at all...get this fixed..

Go to: