12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jun 30, 15 7:47 PM
Sigh,

Well high score temporary workaround, did not work this last tournament. With first HOS door on left, chose 3 HOS objects, before selecting tokens, and received inordinate high score that does not count.

Anyways, tournament appears to have been altered a bit anyways, at least for me! More negative scores, than positive!

This fall there is an iOS update to 9.0, I believe, hope I can still play on iPad2.

Or I guess an early XMAS present will be forthcoming!

Best of luck to everyone in the castle!

Crystal P[=

Ty712
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Ty712 on Jul 1, 15 7:45 PM
I am having two issues. First, I'm on level 19 on iPad. I just finished the Quest and crafted the Chastening Power and it didn't credit into my inventory. I don't know how many other items are missing that I've recently crafted because I cleared enough to receive four pieces of the wheel stone ruins. I am also being sent to pick up items but I actually chose to use a few coins to open the area and I ended up getting a totally different item that I didn't need! And I spent coins! Please fix soon. Thanks.

[Post New]by lynmcin on Jul 3, 15 6:54 AM
I am at level 61 and nothing is happening. Can you tell me why or give me a hint on how to progress.

Lynh

Rie1956
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Rie1956 on Jul 3, 15 9:38 AM
Everything is slow getting kicked of and losing what I've donedo 3 lose 2 took 3days to finish half the castle

Rie1956
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Rie1956 on Jul 3, 15 9:50 AM
I also have the problems with gifting one time I have half the friends then close it and open it back up then I have them back when it kicks me off I don't know if they got them or not sooooo frustrating

jadette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jadette on Jul 6, 15 11:19 AM
donnaamelia wrote:I am on level 61, and got to the point, where you need to finish with Norman the detective in "Great Catch". Suddenly he disappeared, just after I used the scroll, and he has not appeared again. I have opened the Dark Tower and the statues who needed golden coins too. The only "persons" left in the castle are the guy in the bar and the pirate at Mirror Lake. All the other are gone. Can anyone help me ? Thank you so much....
And yes, - I know, I am not the only ipad-player with this problem.
I play as Donna Amelia ID i1490626
Else Marie Damm, Denmark

Hi, anyone else had this issue and had it solved?? I'm worried I'm going to have to restart the game. Have contacted Big Fish 3 days ago, but only received an open response to a collection of issues obviously sent out to a heap of other people. I'm simply wondering around collecting coins and sending the Airship but wonder if it will all be in vain!

Appreciate your help anyone

jangawhite
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jangawhite on Jul 6, 15 4:58 PM
jadette wrote:
donnaamelia wrote:I am on level 61, and got to the point, where you need to finish with Norman the detective in "Great Catch". Suddenly he disappeared, just after I used the scroll, and he has not appeared again. I have opened the Dark Tower and the statues who needed golden coins too. The only "persons" left in the castle are the guy in the bar and the pirate at Mirror Lake. All the other are gone. Can anyone help me ? Thank you so much....
And yes, - I know, I am not the only ipad-player with this problem.
I play as Donna Amelia ID i1490626
Else Marie Damm, Denmark

Hi, anyone else had this issue and had it solved?? I'm worried I'm going to have to restart the game. Have contacted Big Fish 3 days ago, but only received an open response to a collection of issues obviously sent out to a heap of other people. I'm simply wondering around collecting coins and sending the Airship but wonder if it will all be in vain!

Appreciate your help anyone

Actually almost everyone has this at level 61..just spend your time doing HOS and get your cash and stuff up, because you will need it BIG time. Wait for the update and it will be fine. I had same thing and still seeing in forums that people just now hitting level 61are now having it. I would still do a ticket on it, so they will at least know you have disappearing Norman, the detective.

jangawhite
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jangawhite on Jul 10, 15 4:35 AM
Two hours with Apple tech...my iPad is fine! Several emails from BFG with silly things to try...no resolution! Helloo..... "unable to connect to server" for 2 months, really?? Is there anyone out there?

[Post New]by SheilaB52 on Jul 11, 15 2:07 AM
I'm currently on level 63 and waiting for the update to finish Annabel but keep finding that the game crashes and closes down! This has been happening now for the last couple of months, thought it was my internet but my daughter is playing the same game and her's is fine. I am using my iPad if that helps. Am losing interest to keep playing and used to play all the time.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 11, 15 10:01 AM
Hi Sheila. Do you always close the applications that stay open in the background?

[Post New]by SheilaB52 on Jul 11, 15 10:26 AM
Hi Jackie, I do close all other applications, my daughter has tried hard resets and regular back ups. It's so frustrating when I win a crystal and it crashes I have lost it. I don't know what else I can do

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 11, 15 11:06 AM
So just to make sure, you press the home button twice and slide all the small icons to the top? If that's what you do then you should contact Customer Support to resolve your problem as I don't know what else to suggest. Sorry!

[Post New]by Leela630 on Jul 13, 15 3:35 PM
Hi! I'm playing on an iPhone and all of a sudden my account is showing someone else! It's the same ID as mine but it's not me! My username is Leela630 at i1808753 but I'm coming up as player Dewey who is ID i1473303 It was working fine earlier today! Please help! I've tried rebooting my phone already.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jul 15, 15 5:26 AM
DearLeela630, send info, ID#, level u r on, game name to Big Fish Customer Service, Web link at bottom of page

Good luck!

Crystal P

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jul 15, 15 5:28 AM
Hi! Place this note on general forum, but will add here.

2 of my friends have ended up on my invite list, one has re-accepted.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Will contact customer service.

Thanks!

Crystal P

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 16, 15 7:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here to help address the recent posts in this thread.

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with the disappearing characters, unable to connect to their game, friends missing, and different accounts appearing. Talk about frustrating!

In regards to the disappearing characters such as Norman, the developers are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. We greatly appreciate everyone's patience as they work on resolving it.

With friends missing on accounts, I'll be sure to pass this along to the appropriate team. If you would like to troubleshoot, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team.

Leela630, it is very interesting that the player ID is showing up as a different player and not your username. Please contact our Customer Support Team with the player ID as well as the player names that you are seeing. A screenshot of the profile may be helpful. I'll include a help article below on how to take a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

jadette, I'm sorry to hear that the response received from the Support Team wasn't helpful. Please reply directly to that email so that a representative can work with you to get everything up and running for you.

I hope this helps! Please reach out to a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by DragonflyWoods on Jul 16, 15 12:05 PM
My Burnt Tree in Castle Vicinity has disappeared. I've had a similar issue in the past, but the item eventually came back. I will wait this out awhile. Tomorrow I will send more info.

[Post New]by Lacybird on Jul 17, 15 9:03 AM
Hi, I started playing Midnight Castle about ten days ago. Since last Monday, July 13' 2015' every time I try to load the game on my IPad, it kicks over to Facebook look before it completely loads for play. When I close that link, it starts the cycle over, and the game Never completely loads. I do not know how to break this loop, and I cannot get into the game to disable Facebook,
I am maggiepie in the game, Id i1037128.
Thank you for any help you can offer.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Jul 18, 15 8:10 AM
Sheila B...I am playing MC on IPad and had this problem for months. I would complete one or two HOS and the game would close. It closed no matter what I was doing after a couple of moves. I posted about this earlier on this forum if u care to try and find it. There were no replies to my post and I was told by customer service that they had not received this complaint before and would not be able to help me.

Anyway, after so much frustration, I contacted CS again and asked if there was a way that I could delete my game and reinstall it without losing my progress. She gave me detailed instructions, going thru Facebook and, since I had no other options, thought this might be the best thing to do. As I was on level 63, I was really scared to do this. I played the game for about 3 more months, learning to shut down my game myself so I didn't have to redo things all the time. The game got so bad that I finally decided I had nothing to lose by trying to delete it and reinstall it. I did not go through Facebook as the CS rep instructed. I simply deleted my game, signed into my app account and reinstalled the game. I was exactly where I left off and the problem was gone!

Sheila, I don't know if this will help you or give you the confidence to try it. All I know is that I am so grateful that it worked for me as the option to quit playing was not something I was willing to do. Just thought I would give you my story. Good luck!

[Post New]by Jaycee44 on Jul 18, 15 1:25 PM
I have enjoyed the game since last jury but am really frosted waiting for an update to Apple Mac. On level 18 but keeper of the castle will not let me progress until update received. Anyone have any idea when this might occur. Jaycee

Go to: