Christmas Consortium Report

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,682 Posts

Re:Christmas Consortium Report

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Feb 18, 17 4:29 PM
Wolfgal..........Welcome to the Forum! I am in the Consortium but play on PC......Dot and a few others play on Android.........Dot is AWOL for a bit.......I will see if the others have room to add in your daughters.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
863 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Feb 21, 17 1:55 PM
Welcome to The Android branch of the Christmas Consortium.
My name is pamkatz.
Dot and I manage this format.
I have invited your daughters to my game, and if Dot's other android client/friends wish my help they can PM me.

I myself have crashed on most of all formats LOl.
At the moment I have all the xmas pet eggs; all the cards; the snowflakes and the santa madellions. =v=

Wolfgal_2000 wrote:My daughters need help with some special event pets. They both started playing around the fall event, my youngest would like to make a couple of the fall pets she missed out on, and my oldest needs to remake all of the new winter pets, and at least a few of the fall. Her game recently crashed, sending her back to the beginning and losing everything but the few friends she had. The support team was really helpful in getting her at least back to the last level she had been at, giving her some items, and replacing the pets she had, but I guess I wasn't clear enough when I said that she had "all" of the Christmas pets. They replaced all of the previous years' pets, but I just noticed tonight that the newest ones are all missing, so she needs all of those eggs, plus any cards we can get. Anything would be helpful! Thank you!

Both on Android:
a645417 - Lilly (needs mostly Christmas, but would like fall, if possible)
a649629 - Gabby (needs some fall)

retired 94, Welcome to my iOS game. =v= ?

Edited on 02/23/2017 at 12:54:45 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 22, 17 11:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by here to thank all the users who've taken time to provide assistance for other players in the game. The Forum Moderation Team definitely enjoys seeing the communities that spring up in the forums, and we want to make sure threads like this are easily accessible. To make this thread a little easier to locate I've gone ahead and added it to our collection of Helpful Links, which can be viewed below:

Helpful Links for Midnight Castle

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Wolfgal_2000 on Feb 27, 17 12:52 PM
Thank you all for helping us out! I've actually been lurking here on the boards for a couple of years, I've just never posted anything before now ^_^

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Mar 1, 17 1:39 PM
Since I have hit 74 looking for something to do. While I dont have a huge mass of event items. Those Halloween pumpkins and snowflakes I have aplenty

I also dont mind creating hard to get items as I can.But would like to help in some way.

It is better to use a feeder game to do this so as to free you main for you faithful friends.

Im on Pc so if someone would email me and give me the requirements let me know. I have a very low level feeder but may start playing it since I am at max now and the puzzles are getting a bit boring. Made 600k and yeah I used diamonds....donations to the developers. I always try and and make a purchases of lower quantities of diamonds to just thank the developers and give them a bit to go with to *crossing fingers: stop fluffing the game and get down to the game content.

So I would be happy to have a mentor help me in helping others.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
863 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Mar 3, 17 1:23 PM
I'm sorry to have to ask this,
but could friends collecting for the Consortium please put collecting after their name on their avatar.
I would rather give a personal request than the item you just sent me last time lol. =v=

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
863 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Mar 3, 17 9:41 PM
pamkatz wrote: Hello, all. I would like to ask friends on my list to change their names to include need_ red&_blue cards or need_Suns&_flower etc. for whatever project they are currently working towards. =v=

see, I always need classification Lol. =v=

kthreads
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Mar 5, 17 9:58 AM
Help.... I'm looking for Janna for help delivering eggs to your game.

I'm listed as jdmorgan under kindle. I added to my name that I have 2 mammoth eggs for you for the consortium.
It's strange... for a very short time this morning I could access your Janna5 game wishlist under my jd game and saw the mammoth egg listed (however my jd game has no eggs)... but I cannot access Janna5 under my main game (jdmorgan) or under my phone game (Jannie). And now I can't access it under my jd game anymore.
My jdmorgan game is the game with the eggs.
Are you having probs with your wishlist? The only 2 Janna games I can access are your #3 and #4 games. I'd like to send you my 2 mammoths eggs and the last snowman egg I have for the consortium. But don't know how to get them to you...

Janet

Android games playing as:
jdmorgan
jd
Jannie

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
863 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Mar 5, 17 9:20 PM
Sweet, not sure who Janna is.
She might be a friend of Dot's.
Both Dot and I are in charge of the android branch of the Consortium.
Please PM me with your ID #.
We will try to clear up the newest Castle mystery lol. =v=

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,682 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 6, 17 8:27 AM
FreakieFaerie has joined the Consortium!! WELCOME!!!

She doesn't have all the event items but would like to add new "clients" that need pumpkins and snowflakes........then add new clients as she builds up her event inventory........

So........if anyone out there needs pumpkins or snowflakes.......post in this thread with your ID# and she would love to help.

PC only!

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 14, 17 2:53 PM
Hi Consortium Friends! I know many of you are friends of Randy's and we're all trying to help him with the Spring event. Another friend, AuntieRoo, would like to help Randy as well but she plays on a different platform. Randy is PC and she is iOS. We were trying to figure out a way for her to gift you, then you, in turn, gift Randy. But, since we can't cross platforms, I don't know how to make this happen. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ada

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 14, 17 3:42 PM
I've had a though but I'm not sure it would work,hopefully someone out there might know.
If someone on PC also plays on iOS & is willing I could send a give to them on iOS.If they have the same gift of similar value on PCThey in turn could send a gift to Randy.I know it's slightly awkward but I would like to help Randy as he's been out of MC for a while & he's been through so much .
It would be a true testament of us all working together as friends.
Thank you.

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 14, 17 3:50 PM
AuntieRoo--Brilliant thought! A craft item that might be comparable to say an egg?

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 14, 17 4:03 PM
Sharp_Eye,I have either a squirrel/Phoenix or panda egg I would like to gift as I thought Randy could sell it,

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 14, 17 4:29 PM
I also have the Panda egg I'm gifting Randy. The rub for you is if the Consortium has someone who plays on both PC and iOS. That's the only way you could gift them the egg on iOS and they, in turn, could use their PC game to gift either the same (if they already have it & yours compensates them), or a craft item close to that value, to Randy.

Edited on 04/14/2017 at 4:30:55 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,682 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 14, 17 4:29 PM
AuntieRoo............that is a GREAT thought.........but I don't know anyone who plays on both........but I have Randy in both my games........no problems helping out........that's WHAT the Consortium is for!

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 14, 17 4:48 PM
I did try to find out about the consortium but I thought it was only for the Seasonal Events & also not for a specific player.Tell me how & I'll go for it.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,022 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Apr 14, 17 5:04 PM
I play both iPad and PC but don't have Randy as a friend. I could add him though if you give me his ID number.

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 14, 17 5:23 PM
Awesome! I just PM'd you Randy's ID number. So, AuntieRoo could send you an item and you could then send it to Randy. I asked him to add the Panda egg to his wish list but he didn't do it for today. He said he'd wait to see if he needs it but would put other items he needs for now. He's happy he just completed the Spring Hunt Achievement and got the avatar he calls the scarecrow (lanky guy w/hat). Ada

Thank you......thank you......thank you!!!!!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,682 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 14, 17 5:37 PM
AuntieRoo...........the Consortium is only for event items.........but not for specific players........we help everyone we can........we all have WONDERFUL friends who gift us their extra event items........sometimes we just sit on them for a while.......for example........every "client" I was helping lately wanted spring items..........now it seems to be fall items. But I collected all event items all year........now all those pumpkins are coming in handy!

The Consortium was started just for this reason........like Randy.......in the hospital, lost your game, PC blew up.........always something out of players control......

Go to: