Senior Citizens sign in!!

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

Re:Senior Citizens sign in!!

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 13, 17 9:20 AM
Nah fish, I wouldn't say stupid. I actually noticed it back when they did the free trip to Rio, but since it stays locked on your current city it's not a problem.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Sep 13, 17 12:35 PM
fishfinder246 wrote:Re: Vladivostok
I just noticed that when shipping resources you have the option to ship to either your current city OR Vladivostok.

You would find the same thing if you had used travel vouchers to visit other cities. Any of those which you can still access will also show on the list.

kevuar
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by kevuar on Sep 14, 17 6:33 AM
Reading some of the posts and see that some folks had issues getting through Havana and glad to see they got through. It is trying and guess we seniors just keep trying till we get it. Hard not to get discouraged when you get this far but glad to see I am not the only one. Thanks for those you put their comments on and wish me luck to
finish and travel on.
Have a happy Gummy day!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 14, 17 8:11 AM
re: the suggested improvements post I am working on. Its nearly done, will post it all tomorrow, but its now after 1am here, I am going to bed, have had enough for today. Its been quite a big task to get my head around all the rewording, double ups of requests, all that stuff. I want to re read it all through properly and make and adjustments before I put it up there and make sure its all ok etc. But have enjoyed doing it all the same. Good night everyone.

fishfinder246
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Sep 14, 17 9:23 AM
Thank you from myself and on behalf of all the seniors for doing this for us. I'm sure it's been a lot of work for you.

We appreciate it so much!!!

Fish

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Sep 14, 17 12:47 PM
fishfinder246 wrote:Thank you from myself and on behalf of all the seniors for doing this for us. I'm sure it's been a lot of work for you.

We appreciate it so much!!!

Fish

I'll second that :-)

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Sep 14, 17 2:00 PM
Anyone else having trouble recognising timed levels - or is it just me? When you look at the level requirements it does not tell you but then it only tells you beside the big circle tick. I only ever seem to see the tick and only realise I am on timed when I see the extra times pop up. Why could the time details not be put with the level requirements??

Edited on 09/14/2017 at 2:01:21 PM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 14, 17 4:11 PM
I don't know if it is there or not, but I'm being surprised after starting a board a lot more often now than I was a few weeks ago. Possibly it just looks different and I am not noticing the new symbol.

Edit: moves vs timed is clearly marked on the first info screen about a level, but is missing from the second one.

Edited on 09/14/2017 at 4:15:16 PM PST

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Sep 15, 17 12:00 AM
I think the problem is as much down to the change in the way info is displayed as anything. I have been caught out a few times recently and not realised I was on a timed level until I spotted a square with +5 on it.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Sep 16, 17 6:06 AM
Hey friends....I just noticed that on another thread entitled Loving Vladivostok that a mod said that Vladivostok is the birthplace of Gummy Drop. Did anyone else know that? I had no idea.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 16, 17 8:10 AM
i seem to recall that piece of info from somewhere in the depths of my memory, and if you take a look at the credits on the settings on GD, the first half of the VERY long list of people who develop the game, work for BF, are directors etc and so on and so forth, the first half are all Russian names, so it doesn't surprise me in the least. They do a great job anyway no matter where they are from. Hats off to them for coming up with a great game.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Sep 16, 17 9:18 AM
I suddenly wondered if the locals in Vladivostok are modeled after the makers, they have very specific looks....

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 16, 17 10:16 AM
Loonz111 wrote:I suddenly wondered if the locals in Vladivostok are modeled after the makers, they have very specific looks....

I was thinking the same thing. Particularly the local with the drone near level 5.

fishfinder246
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Sep 16, 17 11:27 AM
Funny, me too! The faces are so realistic.

Fish

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 16, 17 2:28 PM
Even going slowly and using almost no boosts, it only took ten or eleven days to get Lima, intern, with all but one of the ten item quests. I've built the first monument for Vladivostok. I wonder if I can force myself to slow down enough to make it last until the next release.....

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 17, 17 11:22 PM
Just wanted to drop a quick hello and bid a fond farewell to Vladivostok, its been a fun free vacation and profitable too. So goodnight everyone or good morning, depending on where you are located.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Sep 18, 17 3:51 PM
My sentiments exactly GamingGrampa!

AND the update is there, at least for us android players. Looks like a good one! Finally the new treasure chest system, which looks interesting, the possibility to reallocate resources in Sydney (wonderful for people like me, who had all the resource centers) and no longr a start at level 120. If they got the glitch remains to be seen. I am really happy with this one!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 18, 17 6:59 PM
globetrotter, thanks for letting us know the update has some really good stuff in it and things have been attended too. I will wait till everyone has the update on both android and IOS (mine) and then adjust all the info on the suggestions thread. I look forward to removing some of those suggestions as having been DONE. That will be really good. And I will certainly open some treasure chests to check that out too, but my update is not there yet, am sure it will be asap.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 18, 17 8:44 PM
Hey Jules, just saw globetrotters post about the new update, lets keep our fingers crossed for a quick one!

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 18, 17 9:10 PM
Fishfinder246, I just posted the monuments list for Seoul, another player posted the requirements for monument level 80, check it out and get back to me, okay?

Go to: