bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 20, 17 12:40 PM
Hello airiscasey,

I'm sorry the troubleshooting that was suggested didn't fix the issue and am glad to hear a ticket has been submitted. Our Sunken Secrets Support Team will be in contact is quickly as they can be and are amazingly equipped to provide more troubleshooting guidance. I wish you all of the best.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by airiscasey on Sep 27, 17 1:25 PM
I tried uninstalling the game manager like the email told me to. when I tried to reinstall the game manager it will not install now. I have tried and tried. Honestly I am extremely upset about this. Now I cannot get to any of my games.

bfgBeruna wrote:Hello airiscasey,

I'm sorry the troubleshooting that was suggested didn't fix the issue and am glad to hear a ticket has been submitted. Our <a href="https://sunkensecrets.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002370008">Sunken Secrets Support Team</a> will be in contact is quickly as they can be and are amazingly equipped to provide more troubleshooting guidance. I wish you all of the best.

bfgBeruna

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 27, 17 5:21 PM
Hello airiscasey,

I completely understand your frustration. We're unable to provide more assistance here in the forums based on the limited troubleshooting available to us here. Please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team. If you have any questions about how to submit a ticket to our Support Team, please PM me or another of the active Moderators, and we'll happily provide answers.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 09/27/2017 at 5:22:11 PM PST

[Post New]by misgj54 on Oct 6, 17 6:51 PM
game was working just fine then it started messing up/ I uninstalled it and reinstalled it now it says that the current version is unsupported. What happened and how do I regain my game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 9, 17 9:30 AM
Hi misgj54,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that after uninstalling and reinstalling this specific game, it is stating that the current version is unsupported. Please be sure that the following game requirements have been met:

CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2048 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 322 MB

If they have, then let's try running the game as an administrator. This will allow the game to obtain the necessary permissions to run properly. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page with these steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team. The Support Team is always happy to help investigate this further for you.

Thank you for your patience. We look forward to your participation in the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Roenafoxfire on Oct 9, 17 9:43 AM
I had gotten to level 26 before and got an error message 0xc0000020 bad image. it told me to uninstall and reinstall and when I did restarted me from level 1. I am now level 40 and have the same message again. it says there is an error in c:\program files (x86)\sunken secrets\libglesv2.dll
I tried to submit a ticket, but you have to list your game id, which you get in the game. but i can't get into the game to get it.
I run that stupid windows 10.
I had posted about this problem when it happened the first time and never received any responses to my post.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 9, 17 11:07 AM
Hi Roenafoxfire,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing technical issues and your previous inquiry on this forum wasn't answered. I definitely want to help get things up and running. Thank you for taking the time to try and reach out to our Support Team. After looking at the form, please keep in mind that an in-game ID isn't required on the form. It does look like the email address, first and last name, nature of issue, subject, and platform you are playing on are required. Please try to fill the other areas of the form and hit submit. An email confirmation should then be received. Please reach out to any of the active moderators if you have any questions or issues. The Sunken Secrets Support Team can help look into your technical issues for you.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by furballva on Oct 17, 17 8:47 AM
10-17-17 around 11:44 am bought about 30 magnificent blocks and 2 mirrors from a person and I was charged the price to buy but not given the products

[Post New]by jaxxxx on Oct 17, 17 11:01 AM
I also purchased magnificent blocks 20 from a friend's marketplace and my coins were charged but no blocks in my account. Help!

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 17, 17 12:27 PM
Hello furballva and jaxxxx,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your experiences while playing the PC version of Sunken Secrets. What I recommend in these cases, since it appears that an in-game market purchase hasn't been credited, is to contact our Support Team for more assistance as well as to provide details regarding what has occurred.

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game ID as well as a description of what has occurred. Our Reps are always happy to help out as best they can and will follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Oct 19, 17 5:18 PM
There is a problem going on with the life saver help notifications, the island of kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk has been asking for help for two days and several people have crashed when clicking on it. There are notifications going for hours or two or three days on islands that have been helped but have not activated that help. A mod in another thread asked that we send in screenshots of those islands but if we did that we would be sending in four or five a day times however many people send them. To the mod that reads this would you please tell the tech crew that the help notice's are melting down and can they please get into the game and fix it.
Thank you.

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,118 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Oct 22, 17 6:29 AM
Followers list only shows 6 followers (more in the total count) on a level 82 game.

On my two other games, I must follow the new island, return to my island to see if the list changed (usually it hasn't changed beyond 1 new name), go back and unfollow that name, follow a new player, return to my island and check the list (usually no change), buy something from someone on my list, unfollow the game I just followed, and finally the list will have changed.

The game that had to be transferred to a new computer is even worse.
It will only show 6 followers.

I have contacted customer support. They had no answer and will get back to me. I haven't heard back in 2 months so I guess there is no answer.

I think I'll add this to the tech issues thread to see if a MOD will pass it on.

Edited on 10/22/2017 at 6:30:14 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 22, 17 4:46 PM
Hello Lambina and mdpetdoc,

Thank you for letting us know you continue to experience issues in the PC version of Sunken Secrets. I can absolutely understand wanting either an update regarding your request or some further clarification regarding suggested steps.

mdpetdoc, sometimes investigations take much longer than we would like, so I can absolutely understand wanting to see if there was an update regarding that specific issue, just in case. It sounds like the Support Team was already contacted regarding this. If our Reps have replied to let you know they would get back in touch as soon as they received further details regarding an investigation for your specific issue, they will be certain to try to follow up once more information has been provided to them from the appropriate teams. If you'd like an update or to provide more information regarding the issue, don't hesitate to reply directly to the latest response received from our Support Team, as they would be happy to follow up and see if there was information provided regarding that investigation.

Lambina, I'm sorry to hear that this happens often. Please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game ID and a screenshot of the notification you are seeing very often, as well as approximately how many times you see it in a time frame, to our teams. You don't need to send one for every occurrence, just let our teams know approximately how often it occurs and a screenshot of the island producing these messages. That would help our teams better understand what you are experiencing so they can follow up. They'll be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you both for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Oct 26, 17 12:59 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:Followers list only shows 6 followers (more in the total count) on a level 82 game.

On my two other games, I must follow the new island, return to my island to see if the list changed (usually it hasn't changed beyond 1 new name), go back and unfollow that name, follow a new player, return to my island and check the list (usually no change), buy something from someone on my list, unfollow the game I just followed, and finally the list will have changed.

The game that had to be transferred to a new computer is even worse.
It will only show 6 followers.

I have contacted customer support. They had no answer and will get back to me. I haven't heard back in 2 months so I guess there is no answer.

I think I'll add this to the tech issues thread to see if a MOD will pass it on.

Der Problem habe ich schon seit Monaten und
es ändert sich nichts, und das mit neue Updaten
bekommen wir vielleicht nächstes Jahr es sind 
immer noch so viele Problem in dem Spiel.
Es werden Hilfen angeboten und obwohl ich
sie befolge die Probleme sind immer noch da.

Gruß

The problem I've been having for months and
it changes nothing, and with new updates
we might get next year it's
still so many problem in the game.
There are aids offered and although I am
it follows the problems are still there.

Greeting

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 31, 17 2:37 PM
Hello Rosis123,

Thank you for letting us know that you are seeing a similar issue as mdpetdoc. The right teams are aware of this particular issue some players have reported experiencing. While I do not have the details of this investigation currently, I do know that the teams behind the game are looking into why this is happening for some players.

Hopefully after that investigation concludes, there will be information provided to the Forum Moderation Team regarding that issue. If there is, a moderator will create an announcement for our players to see more details about that update or change.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that they are able to resolve that soon. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

Hallo Rosis123,

Danke, dass Sie uns wissen lassen, dass Sie ein ähnliches Problem wie mdpetdoc sehen. Die richtigen Teams sind sich dieses besonderen Problems bewusst, das einige Spieler erlebt haben. Während ich momentan nicht über die Details dieser Untersuchung Bescheid weiß, weiß ich, dass die Teams hinter dem Spiel untersuchen, warum dies für einige Spieler geschieht.

Ich hoffe, dass nach Abschluss dieser Untersuchung dem Forum Moderation Team Informationen zu diesem Thema zur Verfügung gestellt werden. Wenn dies der Fall ist, erstellt ein Moderator eine Ankündigung für unsere Spieler, um weitere Details zu diesem Update zu sehen oder zu ändern.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld, und ich hoffe, dass sie das bald lösen können. Wenn es weitere Fragen gibt, bitte zögern Sie nicht mich zu PM oder einem unserer anderen active Moderators. Wir freuen uns alle, zuzuhören und so gut wir können zu helfen.

bfgIlinalta

cj53
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by cj53 on Oct 31, 17 5:53 PM
HAD SEVERAL ITEMS FOR POP GOES THE PALACE QUEST OF AT LEAST 40 ITEMS I HAD ENTERED AND NOW HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

[Post New]by Zuzana1955 on Nov 1, 17 1:49 PM
this is not for me( VNTBAAAA win 10) there is a player name jc says they need help but nothing is showing it has been at least 5 days now can you help?

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 1, 17 2:14 PM
Hello cj53 and Zuzana1955,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm swimming over to provide assistance with these matters post haste.

cj53: I'm so sorry that the items from the Palace Quest were lost when the game disappeared. Please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to investigate this matter. I'd also recommend including your in-game ID with the inquiry.

Zuzana1955: It sounds like there might have been a delayed response from the Support Team to your friend. Please ask jc to take a look at the help page below:

Why haven't I received a reply to my request?

I would also recommend that your friend reply directly to the confirmation email they received. This will escalate their inquiry with the Support Team.

If there are any remaining questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We'll be glad to provide whatever answers we can.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by musicaltwotimer on Nov 2, 17 4:48 PM
My computer is having problems and is about to die on me. I am migrating all of my data to a new computer (including games). How do I resume progress in my game on the new machine instead of starting all over??

Jypsiex
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jypsiex on Nov 2, 17 9:48 PM
Hi,

I am having the same problem as a few who have complained about their game not working at all and getting an error message as follows...

SunkenSecrets - Bad Image

"c:\program files (x86)\sunken secrets\libglesv2.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error."

Error status: 0xc0000020
------------------------------------

::I just played last night without any problems. I have been playing since you guys placed it in the FREE TO PLAY section. I have had Win XP, Win 7 and Win 10. I still have Win 10 and never had this type of problem. I've had a problem everyone else had back when SS was updated twice. I get a new computer recently, I can't get my old game back when i was almost done building the castle. All that money I put into it. I wouldn't care so much about starting over if it wasn't for the money I spent::

ANYWAY...

I have Windows 10 and all other requirements needed. I have put it in compatible mode cleaned my cache, tried to run it as administrator which is the only one I use anyway. It asked me to uninstall and reinstall. I uninstalled but trying to reinstall from the FREE TO PLAY page, it will not install. I keep getting that box appearing with the same error message.

I have run out of ideas. If this does get fixed, I know I am going to be a little bit irate because I will have to start over yet again...unless if I can use my ID # to get my game back, I will be happy. I will be even happier If I can get my original game back.
Help??

------------------------------
IDEA!! We should be able to have at least 3 accounts per computer, 2 per kindle/ipad and 1per cell/iphone.

My reason specifically is because my granddaughters like playing too but we like playing together. We have played on PC, phone and kindle together but it is not as fun because we are not on the same servers. It's all different. We like to play games that we can do together. They get to have fun as do I, PLUS I get to be there as an adult watching over them keeping the riff raff away from them. Just an idea for future updates....??

Go to: