Ready for the special room

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 12, 17 11:11 AM
I almost choke to death on an inhaled dust bunnie and as I turn red .. blue in the face someone FINALLY decides to slap me on the back and hand me a glass of water.
@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$##$%^&*()(*& cutting that kinda close I would say NO??
Okay now that we are ALL here cough cough DO NOT MOVE AN INCH NO AND I MEAN NO POOFING .
IT IS TIME TO PUT MY PLAN INTO ACTION and I need you all for this.
I want each and ever one of you outside with me and Roo please hand every one a rocket YOU did make them all right*** I scowl at her****
Roo scowls back and says before she thinks ***** WELL YES YOU DOORKNOB*****
they are all ready and made back up thank you very much for that vote of confidence
I walk outside and make sure everyone is following me sheesh I feel like a Shepard with a flock of sheep.
Okay pay very close attention everyone I am going to mark where I want each rocket you have to be spot on okay?
Roo please hand everyone a rocket and attach the cord from one to the other please
Dandydog go get the PUT PUT and meet me near the Air Ship Tower oh and Roo I need another vial of your sleeping powder as I lean over and kiss her cheek and whisper sorry for yelling but under a lot of stress here I know you would never fail me.
Roo scoots away her face as read as a beet to get the powder and Dandydog off to get the PUT PUT.
I guide everyone to the exact spots I want the rockets placed please wait for Roo's return then plant the rockets
and Roo will hook up the rope she knows how to insert the ends of the rope and will lay them out to meet in the middle out side the Tea Room, now this part is very very important these rockects have to all joined together so the when The Main fuse/rope is lite the fire will travel up each one and set eatch and every rocket off.
Before we do this I want you all to understand I love you all and I AM NOT LEAVING YOU FOR GOOD, but I must get back to my Camp and continue my mission, and if anyone would like to join me you are more than welcome and if not I will be back that I swear to you as an officer and a gentleman if any decide to stay her in this place you have made home I understand but I will make sure that a gate way a safe and secure gate way will be made from here to The Camp so you will be able to come and visit and you will be protected.
I also swear to you that Murk and Arabella will be taken care of and never hurt you again in any way and I will seal his entrance so that he will never get to you again ***** continued*

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 12, 17 11:28 AM
Also The Troops and I will search and destroy any other fake worlds he and his evil spawn have made .
Also remember you will be under the protection of us all in Camp every trooper every villager we rescued ever critter my warriors, but mostly The Dragons lead by The Golden Queen herself .
The look of shock on there faces was priceless , yes they do exist and The Queen is alive and on her quest with our help to find and rescue her soul mate The Wise One
who is being held and brain washed by Murk and ugly Arabella so you see why I have to get back and honor my duty to all in MC The Golden Queen and to my Anessa Blue
who before turned total Elvin was our Leader and she left me in Command to fight and to finish this evil battle and you all will be under that same protection
There is so much more to explain but I am sorry I feel time is short and I have to leave now or I will forever be held here and I can not allow that to fail is death to me.
I hear the PUT PUT approaching I draw in a huge deep breath and I see Roo coming towards me with a small bottle .
Okay lets get ready .
Dandydog all well with the PUT PUT ?? she says ready and roaring to go Cap...
Okay as soon as we are all set up Dandydog and I will head to The Air Ship Tower
And when the rockets are set up and set off and they do there job the items inside will explode and stick to the Dome and show me where the hidden entrance is and that is when I will put the guard dragons to sleep and take the Air Ship and Dandydog with The Put Put will push me up to the opening then return here to The Tea Room.
Any Question time is short???

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 12, 17 2:35 PM
I stick my hand in the air & with some trepidation I say
"I have a question now that you've mentioned it.When you say "Camp" & "Troops" it conjures up images in my mind of endless marching,waking up at some unearthly hour by a screaming bugle in my ear,wearing a drab khaki outfit & not even the merest hint of a decent bubble bath....pleeeese tell me I'm wrong.....

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Oct 12, 17 3:45 PM
Boy oh Boy Mrs Fletcher!...I am off on an Secret Military Campaign with Captain Randy!.. ...OKkkkkk......but.... do you know when you will be returning to the Tea Room?... ...Nope...Captain didn't reveal any pertinent information like that but just wanted me to run and get the,... "Super Duper Put Put Scooter"...It's all gassed up and ready for another Great Adventure!... ...Well then Pup, before you go scooting off to who knows where with Captain Randy, Bing and I will fill this here Picnic Basket with all sorts of Special Tea Room Goodies for your Journey......After filling the Basket, Mrs Fletcher gently tucks a special note around a bottle of Honey Rum for Her very Specially Dear Ol' Codger....It Reads....Dearest Captain, Please take care of that Sweet Rascal Pup for me OK?... ... I will miss you both so much and want to let you know that there will always be a candle burning brightly in the Tea Room window waiting for your safe return.....

Edited on 10/12/2017 at 6:47:01 PM PST

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
4,097 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 12, 17 3:57 PM
I stand there next to Cap’n Bob and see the look of grim determination on his face.

He is “all military man” at the moment as he orders all of us into positions so that he can put into action his plan for finding the escape aperture from this false MC dome.

He obviously intends to revert back to his former mission to utterly destroy Murk, Arabella and any other evil entities he may come across and he has the military back up to carry this out with his troops in the camp outside of our realm.

If he can get there, that is.

As I study him more closely I see that he is almost screaming aloud in his desire to communicate with his companions outside. He is obviously using some form of telepathy, but with little success at the moment.

He relaxes for a few minutes.

It is time for me to explain to him that I, perhaps unfortunately, am not a military type of person.

He may be my long-time friend and partner in our actions around the Castle but military manoeuvres are not my forte.

So it will be with sadness to see him soar into the dome ceiling on Dandydog’s souped up put-put and disappear from my daily life.

I have yet to find out who else is of a like-mind.

I know he has tried to explain that he will return when his mission is accomplished or when he considers our part of the MC world to be in dire danger.

But I have my primary duty to this Castle as its designated Chief Sweeper Upper. I have a duty to keep it clean and tidy.

I have also to complete my plan to thwart our unworthy and incompetent CEO.

So I manage to take him to one side of the group bustling with activity and quietly explain all this to him

Grimwald
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Oct 12, 17 7:38 PM
From my kitchen table, outside of MC, I can get only an unclear idea of what Randy is up to. He seems to be trying to blow himself up, which puts me in mind of Jenifer, which puts me in mind of lemon lime bitters, which in turn reminds me of - well, it's October now, anyway.

But if Randy is trying to reach his outside… Will he ultimately take the others with him…? They're all trying to leave, but the world keeps expelling me?

That suggests one of three things. But first , I think I'd really like to watch Randy's id file when the rockets go off. I wonder if I can get into HQ in time.

Edited on 10/13/2017 at 9:14:36 AM PST

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Oct 13, 17 5:06 AM
Oh my Goodness Bing... ...How in the world am I going to keep that Rambunctious and very Mischievous Monkey... .... from finding out about Captain Randy's plans?.....- - - - ! - - - - ! -------!!!.... ....No, No dear...I know he can cause so much "Havoc" and "Mayhem" here in the Tea Room but.... I'm afraid "Wrestling Him to the Ground"....then giving him over to the Castle Trolls.......Sigh.....will not do at all Bing .... ...I Know!..I Know the the Perfect Solution to this sticky problem!.. ...With our MC Holidays looming just around the corner,... ... we can give Egor the Prestigious title of, Ta Dah!..."Wait for it!".... " Tea Room Holiday Decorator!"... ...(Wise Raven and Grumpy Owl will be there of course to hopefully supervise him and minimize the damage.).....There!.. ..Problem Solved!.....Now!....Hmmmm....With the Captain and Dandydog leaving for a little while...our Castles second in command and most Illustrious Chief "Sweeper Upper".... .... will be taking charge and most likely call a meeting with all our "Slightly Insane Special Room" Group to see how we will proceed into the future.... ....That will require lots and lots sandwiches plus other side goodies to prepare not counting the Honey Rum and Teas too...So.. dear comrade in the kitchen..we need to get Crack'un!......

Edited on 10/13/2017 at 11:59:12 AM PST

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Oct 13, 17 7:33 AM
Captain Randy, I do love to hike and explore but i also do not want to fight! Thank you for the warning and offer, but I will make my way here.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 13, 17 12:18 PM
I listen and have to smile.
I hold up my hand and say please let me explain this clearly so no one misunderstands.
Because I am MG Cap back at The Camp and as you all know bound by my duty as
to complete my mission for our *** Now Full Elfin **** leader ( who left me in charge)
Anessa Blue and Our Golden Queen Dragon, but what I meant and sorry I was not clearer on this my offer for anyone that wants to join me is a simple invitation to visit the Real MC and NOT for you to come and fight with us no no no and I know Roo how much you hate Khakis or Army Boots , but you see at Camp it is only the troops that wear Army clothes all the others make there own clothes for we have a husband and wife who are Tailors and make all our cloths for us, we also have a shoe maker that makes our boots. our shoes and all the ladies foot wear, we also have farmers who grow the crops for them selves and to supply Opel with what she needs for The Mess Hall, there are also cows and goats for the milk and cheese the meat comes from hunting by the men villagers.
We also have The Lee's who do all our fishing for us.
We provide protection for all the surrounding areas like Cloud City, The Town The Harbor so we are all free to trade for what we need we work on a Barter System
It is an other life there and myself and The Troops are fighting to rid us all from the Evil that has taken over but we shall conquer and give back this beautiful land to the rightful ruler,,I am sorry if you all misunderstood my intentions I do not want to make you soldiers I would like to have you all as part of our extended family now Dandydog I understand you want to come with me ? right? and you will not be afraid of Dragons and Dire Wolves,, and a Woolly mammoth , a Saber Tooth Tiger or my Stump an Elephant he is an Elephant but a good one and was hurt by the others that were used by Murk and Arabella in many of the fights we fought with them he really is a sweet boy .
Any further questions before we set the plan in motion, I want you all to be clear on everything.............before I forget PTG being my second in command here and Chief Sweeper Upper here he will be in charge until I return .
I stop and feel Smoke is near OMG he heard me and is waiting at the Air Ship Tower,,,
SMOKE if you can hear me pleas HOWL so I know ,, and did you make sure all the Troopers are at Camp waiting for me???
I stiffen as I hear a deep HOWL I think extra hard hold tight my brave one I will be there shortly..........

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Oct 13, 17 1:08 PM
Are you a hearing and listening with both ears to what Captain Randy is talking about here Dandy Dog... ...I am Mrs Fletcher....positively I am... .....Fore I truly believe that while the Captain, PTG, Roo, Grim and all of our other Special Room Friends have been teaching me so very much being here in the Special Room....Glup.... ...I have a pertinent need to be there with Captain Randy not only as His Put..Put..Driver but also as,..... .... kind of a "Learner of All Things" necessary involving Anessa Blue, Our Golden Queen Dragon and so much more!... ...I got to go now Mrs Fletcher cause I have to let Captain Randy know and believe that this gal's not scared of any old Saber Tooth Kitty Cat nor Woolly Mammoth neither......His Stumpy Elephant an I will get along just find too I reckon...Well if your that certain Pup...sniff..sniff.... ....Off you go Young'un and...wait a minute now...did you remember to pack plenty of, (Mrs Fletcher whispers softly) clean Undergarments?... ....MRS FLETCHER!........

Edited on 10/14/2017 at 4:01:40 AM PST

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 13, 17 1:45 PM
"I will stay here to make sure PTG is kept busy in his duties as Chief Sweeper upper (with a certificate to prove it) with Fall approaching its the only time I can gather the ingredients for my vampire spells.The Toad Stone & Batwing will be off to hibernate in a few weeks
Anyway I have to be here as PTG might need me to blow up unsavoury officials from the CQC that dare to cross our path.

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,238 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 13, 17 3:18 PM
And, as the Chief Sweeper Upper's Fairy Godmother, I am needed here ..... so I will continue to hover in and around the Flying Boat just in case he needs me.

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 13, 17 3:27 PM
Yippee...with a little luck everyone else will go with the Cap'n ,which will mean more cookies for me on PTG's Godmothers Baking day

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,238 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 13, 17 3:32 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:Yippee...with a little luck everyone else will go with the Cap'n ,which will mean more cookies for me on PTG's Godmothers Baking day
They were Oatmeal Raisin today..... shall I sneak into Mrs. Fletcher's kitchen and leave you a few?

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 13, 17 3:37 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
AuntieRoo wrote:Yippee...with a little luck everyone else will go with the Cap'n ,which will mean more cookies for me on PTG's Godmothers Baking day
They were Oatmeal Raisin today..... shall I sneak into Mrs. Fletcher's kitchen and leave you a few?

Wonderful..& it's not my birthday either, At least this time I won't have to hid in the oven ha ha

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Oct 14, 17 4:20 AM
Bing dear...I was just a wondering here if'un I could get a Permit from PTG to open a Special Room Bakery right next door to the Tea Room... ....Hmmmmm.... ...An just maybe we could be asking PTG's Kind, oh so Sweet, Magical, (a little buttering up going on here dear Friends)... ...and lovable Fairy God Mother to provide the Cookies.... ------! ------!... ...You don't do Pastry's and that's final?...Oh dear Bing... ...Maybe I'll ask Roo cause She has the knack to come up with all sorts of Brilliant ideas and solutions.... ....My oh My...Just think of the wonderful new Goodies Roo would think of for the New Bakery!.......

Edited on 10/14/2017 at 4:22:41 AM PST

Grimwald
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Oct 14, 17 5:50 AM
In HQ, I've got two different camera angles on the slopes near the Moat as everyone gathers around Randy and Dandy Dog with tearful goodbyes and apologies for choosing to remain behind. There is even a sparkly figure drifting in the background that I believe might be the elusive and mysterious Annelliegram. Dandy Dog frets with the scooter, badgering Roo to make sure it included in the launch.

Suddenly I wonder why I am here, watching remotely, instead of there saying goodbye my own self! There is no time to walk on foot. And even the closest apertures to the Castle Vicinity and Moat require first trekking to Rocksville or Cloud City via the tunnels first.

I have no choice! I pull up that data file, the fascinating one that makes Randy (with good reason) so nervous, filter on my own id, and change the coordinates on my active location directly in the raw MC data. The bad thing I'll necessarily be leaving the file open and vulnerable. I run to the door and lock HQ from the inside, then run back to the console. And hit enter.

No flash to it. Now I stand at the very edge of the Moat.

"Randy!" I yell as a scramble up to the slope to the others. "Randy! You can't leave without saying goodbye to me too!"

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 14, 17 9:46 AM
I jump as Grim comes flying into my arms.
Oh for land sake"s my fuzzy wuzzy bunny you sweet lill pom pom tail as well.
I would never leave with out saying Ado for now, you did hear me saying this is not permanent right? I am just going back to set things up and get order back at the Camp I shudder at what might be going on there like everyone getting a tad relaxed doing there duty I have no dought BUT not they way it should be and I will bet you all the the gold coins, diamonds, inventory item stamps etc, that they have been roaming around oh maybe like trips to Cloud City when they know NO ONE LEAVES CAMP UNLESS IT IS UNDER MY ORDERS OR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
You all think you here are a handful LOL try a bunch of hot heads, villagers, and critters that literally take ** WHEN THE CATS AWAY THE MICE WILL PLAY***
So this is NOT goodbye I will be back when I am sure you are all safe from Murk and Arabella and close there way of getting here and opening a secure safe and protected for you all to come and visit that I hope will become your new extended family as you all have become to me.
Okay no more tears now I can not see a Lady cry so wipe them tears as I said this is not goodbye.
Are we ready??
Lets go outside and get ready to blast this fake Dome.
We all head out to Roo who is standing beside the rockets ready to hand them out as Dandydog and I mark where they will be placed.
As Dandydog and I mark the spots I stop and tell her okay change of plans there pup ** you do not mind me calling you pup do you** I inquire She shakes her head so hard I think it will fall of lol and a huge smile tells me it is okay with her ,
*************continued***************

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 14, 17 10:06 AM
I look at pup and say change of plans are when the rockets fly and explode to show me the black hole that Murk made at that very minute we knock out the dragon guards
I will steer the Air Ship to over The Tea Room and empty it on our group you be under me with The PUT PUT and I will throw you two hooks that you will tie to the PUT PUT so I can pull you up with me and when we reach the upper area and I know we are out of the Dome I will send the Air Ship back to the right place so everything looks natural
not down to the fake MC put to the real Air Sip Tower and I will join you in the PUT PUT
and we shall follow The Air Ship and stop just before it lands that my pup is where Smoke will be waiting for us , now do not forget He is now a full grown Dire Wolf and looks ferocious but he will not harm you.
Once we have found him I can call My Frost and you will wait in the PUT PUT till Frost and I go plug up the Dome and seal it from Murk and Arabella.
All the rockets are place and Roo goes about attaching the rope fusses and lays them one by one carefully back to the center of the front yard in front of The Tea Room and joins them so when lite they will all follow there path and hit the rockets .
Dear Mrs.Fletcher tear stained face looks at me with her Granny Blue eyes and hands me a bottle of my special Honey Rum and glasses for us all.
I choke up at this awesome gesture and pop the cork and fill everyone's glass and with a tear filled voice I say.. I hold my glass to you all not in goodbye but in a see you soon and it has and will always be an honor to have met you and have you in my life, CHEERS
Okay lets getter done..........
Dandydog and I head to The Air Ship Tower in the PUT PUT and I have the powder ready to throw at the Dragons I hug PUP and say ready?????????
I give Roo the signal lite it up <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Oct 14, 17 10:36 AM
With everyone saying their farewells (for now) I realize I better jump in too before it's too late. Hey, Cap'n Randy, can you spare a moment for me? I pull him aside and tell him I'd like to stay here for now. What?! It's always been understood I was taking you with me, back to camp, where we'll have that long talk we haven't had a chance to do yet.

Look, there's really no where for me to "escape" to, being in this fake MC, and besides, I've come to know and like everyone here, including you. Also, you know how much trouble this lot seems to always get into when you're not around. So, since I've learned so much from you, being "tied" at the hip most of the time, so to speak, I think they need me here to keep an eye on them and help them stay safe until you return.

Cap'n Randy's furrowed brow shows the dust bunnies are working furiously, trying to decide if he agrees with me or not. Finally, with a nod he agrees, then strides off to the Airship Tower, taking Dandy Dog with him.

With a final wave, he gives Roo the signal to light it up<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Go to: