Is there a walkthru coming out soon?

Mamaduke

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Re:Walkthru

[Post New]by Jerry99 on Sep 9, 10 7:57 AM
Yes, I won't buy a game anymore without a walkthrough. There are glitches in some games and some of the multi-step assembly problems in scenes are too difficult to be reasonable.
Am looking forward to this game, enjoyed Rue Morgue very much.

ihateshopping
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by ihateshopping on Sep 9, 10 7:59 AM
Um...it's a CE, people. The guide is included in the game, as they are in most (the Drawn 2 "experiment," notwithstanding) CEs.

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Sep 9, 10 8:42 AM
Uh, it may be a CE, but the Strategy guide isn't available in the demo! I'm stuck already on the second scene.

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Sep 9, 10 8:45 AM
me too

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 9, 10 8:47 AM

Just post a question here if you are stuck, someone will be by to help you.

Thanks,

MargieB

Edited on 09/09/2010 at 8:52:52 AM PST

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Sep 9, 10 10:49 AM
ok someone help mehow do you get the stick & strink & straight razor to work together?????? ty

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 9, 10 10:51 AM
moonwalker97478 wrote:ok someone help mehow do you get the stick & strink & straight razor to work together?????? ty

• Zoom into the left bench.

• Place the RAZOR and the BRANCH on the bench.

• Click on the RAZOR to open it.

• Drag the opened RAZOR to the TOP end of the branch.

• Drag the STRING from the bench to the handle of the razor to obtain the RAZOR TOOL.

Good Luck

MargieB

[Post New]by ckelley071585 on Sep 9, 10 11:31 AM
How do you get into the mansion? I have the rag, Ring, and ladder? But i cant seem to find anything to dig up the hole in front or get the door handle that is in the crack of the steps! HELP

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Sep 9, 10 12:02 PM
ckelley071585 wrote:How do you get into the mansion? I have the rag, Ring, and ladder? But i cant seem to find anything to dig up the hole in front or get the door handle that is in the crack of the steps! HELP

I was having the same problem until I realized the ring is not a ring....it is actually the door knocker. Just click on the door and add it and the front door will open.
I hope this helps.

[Post New]by turmanators on Sep 9, 10 12:43 PM
I have the razor tool, the bucket and a rag...what next? Can't use any of those to pull out the nail or the ring, or get the dog out of the way or pull up the ball from the hole. I must be missing something.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 9, 10 12:47 PM
turmanators wrote:I have the razor tool, the bucket and a rag...what next? Can't use any of those to pull out the nail or the ring, or get the dog out of the way or pull up the ball from the hole. I must be missing something.

Fill the BUCKET with water from the grid (same place you found the razor).

Go to bench on right, fill the hole with water from the FULL BUCKET to receive the BALL.

Give the BALL to the dog, cut his leash with the RAZOR TOOL.

Good Luck

MargieB

Edited on 09/09/2010 at 12:48:03 PM PST

jojo250
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jojo250 on Sep 9, 10 3:09 PM
Where do you find the tool to dig out the payment and work on the hangar? There are no glowing areas?

jojo250
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jojo250 on Sep 9, 10 3:14 PM
I meant pavement in front of mansion and the hanger upstairs.

[Post New]by sandrabq on Sep 9, 10 4:24 PM
How did you get the nail out and the ring/doorknocker out?

Edited on 09/10/2010 at 4:45:12 PM PST

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Sep 9, 10 4:28 PM
Put the ribbon thru the doorknocker ring and that will pull it out.
I still have not found a way to get the nail out

grandma57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by grandma57 on Sep 9, 10 5:11 PM
I, too, am looking for the walkthru which is not available on the demo. My question is now that I am in front of the mansion, how do I get in? I have a ladder, ribbon, and rag. Where are the tools to get the nail out and the door knocker from the steps?

sirhc56
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by sirhc56 on Sep 9, 10 10:28 PM
Go to the grating and use the ribbon on the "ring" (which is actually the door knocker). Once the ring is pulled out, return to the front door and place it on the lion for a door knocker. Click on the ring and the door will open.

See MARGIE B."s helpful hints above.

[Post New]by stormyyskyy on Sep 9, 10 10:35 PM
jramme wrote:Put the ribbon thru the doorknocker ring and that will pull it out.
I still have not found a way to get the nail out

For the nail -> After a couple HOGs, you will receive a hammer from completing the scene. Go outside to the front gate, click on the bench. Use the hammer on the nail that is stuck in the bench (both items should go into your inventory). If you need to know where they are used, ask away.<-

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Sep 10, 10 12:53 AM
Looking to get the tool for the nail and I guess it would work on the dig as well. If is'a a hammer or something like that.

Go to: