Red Tail Hawk in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake..

[Post New]by LindaL55 on Sep 9, 10 11:23 PM
Where and when do I find the Red Tail Hawk to take a picture of it? I have been looking for it for 2 days and nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LadyIn60s
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Red Tail Hawk in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake..

[Post New]by LadyIn60s on Feb 24, 11 7:04 AM
You must have taken all bird pics first....go back to house, change to night and visit Red...go back to house and change to day...south of house you will find a stump...hawk is there........

Cinders31
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by Cinders31 on May 11, 11 12:35 AM
I am stuck on this too. I THINK I have all the pics of the other birds but still no hawk. I even looked at a walkthrough and it was no help. sigh. will look again to see if I missed a bird somewhere.

DutchJames
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by DutchJames on May 11, 11 12:41 AM
If you have all the other birds, go and talk to Red Knott. Nancy will tell him she can't find the hawk and he will explain where the bird can be found. Find that location and you will be able to see the hawk from that moment on. I don't think you can find it, without having spoken to Red Knott about it.

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on May 30, 11 7:11 PM
Cinders31 wrote:I am stuck on this too. I THINK I have all the pics of the other birds but still no hawk. I even looked at a walkthrough and it was no help. sigh. will look again to see if I missed a bird somewhere.

There are only six spots on the camera. If five of them are full of different birds then you have found them all. The last one will be filled by the Hawk.

Go to: