bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Puzzle Quest 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 10, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Puzzle Quest 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Puzzle Quest 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Welcome to Puzzle Quest 2 forum

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Sep 14, 10 9:07 AM
Guess I get to throw up the first question, I loved the puzzle quests but I miss the overall map you had with puzzle quest In puzzle quest two I cannot figure out how to get back to the town to spend all my loot shopping.My inventory is full and it wont let me add anything else

[Post New]by RoanokeKeeper on Sep 20, 10 1:36 PM
You can teleport back to town from the teleporters. Click the left arrow at the top to find the town teleporter and double click on it. Head two screens to the right.

Edited on 09/20/2010 at 1:38:01 PM PST

[Post New]by WANDAWBS on Oct 12, 10 6:56 AM
Ok, I am at the grumm's throne room and trying to do the challange there with the sigil stones... what do you need to beat it? i get all stones full and have up to 65 of the black glove things but nothing .... can not "cast the spell" what do I need to do that? thanks...

[Post New]by KingKonk on Oct 26, 10 8:28 PM
WANDAWBS wrote:Ok, I am at the grumm's throne room and trying to do the challange there with the sigil stones... what do you need to beat it? i get all stones full and have up to 65 of the black glove things but nothing .... can not "cast the spell" what do I need to do that? thanks...

I am in the same boat. I get lots of points but I have no idea how many you need to win. Please help me. I don't want to cheat, just how do I win?

bwillia
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by bwillia on Nov 8, 10 5:58 PM
Any idea how to defeat the Minitor, I am playing as the assissan?

Barb

[Post New]by dragonfrog on Nov 22, 10 4:08 PM
I really like this game, but I haven't figured out what the XP points are. I'm at level 50 and have 786,450 XP "points". What are they for?
And, how do I defeat the Gargon? I can't seem to overcome this beast.

[Post New]by hhn000 on Dec 2, 10 7:53 AM
So how do you actually get the game to launch???

It just sits there without using any clock cycles or anything!

None of my other posts seems to have given any results and don't even seem to exist anymore. Help please?

[Post New]by CeeCeeMee on Dec 25, 10 6:59 AM
hhn000 wrote:So how do you actually get the game to launch???

It just sits there without using any clock cycles or anything!

None of my other posts seems to have given any results and don't even seem to exist anymore. Help please?

Add me in with hhn000 on this one. My game loads and loads and loads and then freezes my laptop.

Any suggestions?

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 25, 10 7:13 AM
Send Big Fish a Green Envelope report stating your problem with the game. See over on the bottom right of your screen?

You could also try doing an advanced forum search in this forum to see if other people had your exact problem and how to solve it.

[Post New]by bluevanduzen on Dec 29, 10 12:40 PM
"Start a Fire"

I am in Crye's Lab - part of the Dark Dwarven Laboratory. I am trying to get through a door but must first "Start a Fire".
This is set up like the "Search" type mini-game. I don't understand how to play this. Any ideas - helpful hints?

Thanks in advance!

[Post New]by countrychange on Dec 1, 11 5:22 PM
Just wondering - how do I exit the game?

[Post New]by nilecrystal on May 1, 12 2:07 PM
RoanokeKeeper wrote:You can teleport back to town from the teleporters. Click the left arrow at the top to find the town teleporter and double click on it. Head two screens to the right.

I can't find any teleporter that leads back to town! They teleport from one room to another in the dungeons.
Can anyone clarify more please?

Edited on 05/01/2012 at 2:09:43 PM PST

[Post New]by nilecrystal on May 1, 12 2:09 PM
countrychange wrote:Just wondering - how do I exit the game?

Press "ESC"

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on May 4, 12 7:31 PM
bluevanduzen wrote:"Start a Fire"

I am in Crye's Lab - part of the Dark Dwarven Laboratory. I am trying to get through a door but must first "Start a Fire".
This is set up like the "Search" type mini-game. I don't understand how to play this. Any ideas - helpful hints?

Thanks in advance!
You click on something or somebody--Crye? A place on the floor? WHATever!--and it gives you the Challenge, which works like a combat, but not exactly. (Same concept as the fire you put out your very first pass through Verloren.)

Nearly a Year Later: After you talk to Crye, which is AFTER you get through a door, not before, you have the "Insurance Fraud" Quest. If you've right-clicked to accept it--and if you've left the "Quest Helper" set to Yes in the Options Settings--a big silver question mark appears above a green circle on the floor. You click there, choose Start a Fire (rather than Cancel) and are offered the "Challenge"!

For me, see the answers (on the next page of this thread) for the Templar that SableEyez (or however s/he divides it) was playing.

Edited on 04/14/2013 at 2:29:23 PM PST

[Post New]by rose671 on Jul 13, 12 2:14 PM
How to defeat Rathelia

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Welcome to Puzzle Quest 2 forum

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jul 28, 12 12:36 PM
Have enough equipment and the right spells.

Okay, that's excessively flip. But w/o even knowing what character CLASS you're playing, let alone what you've picked up in hit points, etc., I can't give you a significantly better answer!

Oh, except: If you don't have enough gear, access to the right spells, or HP, you can always get more money and even level up by choosing Continue and Quick Battle (on your initial Hero screen after you Click to Begin) and picking an opponent. Everything you earn that way--gold, other treasure (salable for gold), and XP--carries over to the narrative.

However, if you want to come back some time and say:
What spells you're using.
What gear you've got, including weapon(s).
What HP/level you've reached.
then just maybe I or somebody might be of help. But if you've gotten far enough to confront her, you really ought to be able to keep going.

Edited on 04/13/2013 at 3:53:22 PM PST

[Post New]by wit3259 on Aug 15, 12 1:57 PM
I get a error when I try to play Quest 2. Can;t find DLL error 126

[Post New]by sableeyez on Feb 6, 13 2:14 PM
i am unable to do the quest "Insurance Fraud: Burn down the lab

Can someone give me a tip on how to accomplish this task ?

Thank you,
Sableeyez

[Post New]by sableeyez on Feb 7, 13 10:42 AM
I am a Templer with 603 health----still do not understand how to keep the fire started and going. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love the came and would like to continue.

Thankyou,

Sableeyez

Go to: