bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Royal Trouble forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 10, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Royal Trouble forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Royal Trouble players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Royal Trouble forum

[Post New]by gracehileman on Sep 10, 10 12:52 PM
the rope

[Post New]by gracehileman on Sep 10, 10 1:06 PM
the rope how do you get her down?

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 10, 10 2:06 PM
hi grace, almost overlooked you here in the Welcome-thread! I'd recommend to start a separate thread with a specific question.

As for the rope: You don't get her down with it; he will need it. And not so easily done -- remember all the things you saw in their cells, and collect everything.
If you still don't have an idea what to do next then: the game has a wonderful hint system, try that one for the next step; it won't give too much away, but bring you on your way. Good luck!

endofmonth
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by endofmonth on Sep 10, 10 5:46 PM
gracehileman wrote:the rope how do you get her down?

You get the curtain hung above the door in HER cellar. you get it by taking the lose pole by one of the unused cellar doors. you put on the sticking-out-of-the-wall rock in the girls cellar where you get a pole. the pole gets the curtain down easily. Then you just click on the curtain in your inventory and click the sharp pole of another of the unused cellar in between Loreen's and Nathaniel's cells.

ethan1404
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ethan1404 on Sep 11, 10 12:39 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Royal Trouble forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Royal Trouble players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi everyone
Helen from Australia and hoping someone can help an avid 60 year old game-playing lady who loves to be challenged but is seriously upset that I have to use this forum, i.e. am playing Royal Trouble, have the mouldy cheese but now can't find the rats! Saw them earlier but now I have the cheese, they won't appear! Am I missing something? Clicked everywhere in desperation but still nothing, hence this request for help! Have been playing these sort of games for ages now and usually work it out but not this time! Now you youngsters out there, please take the time to help an old lady! Will love you forever if you do!

OtekOrchid
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by OtekOrchid on Sep 11, 10 2:28 AM
Hello Ethan !

The rat can be found in pantry where Prince was locked. But he is sneaky creature and can hide in many places in this location Look around carefuly you can spot him in one of those places: on one of the shelves, between barrels, on floor under barrels, over barrels - near ceiling or near sack on the floor under the shelves.

[Post New]by Dreamergirl50 on Sep 21, 10 1:18 PM
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Wish it lasted longer tho...great story line...the Narrator's voice sounds familiar, where have I heard it? Hope there is a sequel REAL soon...

[Post New]by umbrla on Sep 22, 10 5:35 PM
I can't get the magnifying glass to work in the sun ray! no matter where I put it is does nothing to the bomb.....

OtekOrchid
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by OtekOrchid on Sep 24, 10 12:36 AM
Hi umbrla !

I have some ideas what may be wrong

First thing - have you Dirty lens or Clean lens? If it's dirty - use it on Bowl with water first - then you will be able to use it on Sunray and light the bomb's fuse.

Second thing is that you have to click with the object on the area to make it work

I hope it will help you !

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Dec 28, 10 7:17 PM
Dreamergirl50 wrote:LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Wish it lasted longer tho...great story line...the Narrator's voice sounds familiar, where have I heard it? Hope there is a sequel REAL soon...

He sounded like a voice on Fairway Solitaire to me.

[Post New]by tina_ysp on Mar 16, 11 1:00 PM
hy i'm just in the middle of the game and stuck; i can't move the bridge to get to the other side and i don't understand what i'm missing; all i have in inventory is a knife; help pls

[Post New]by crewfanz on Oct 5, 11 6:25 AM
I got a key from the guard, but it won't open the chest? What am I doing wrong?

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Oct 9, 11 8:03 PM
Haven't enjoyed myself so much since I don't know when! Absolutely LOVE this game and wish there were a whole lot more like it. The only improvement I could see would be to use voiceovers instead of text. Great game, and a big thanks to BFG for putting it out there.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 21, 12 5:32 PM
my kind of game! i just love to be challenged and this game is full of challenges.
5 STAR GAME! -----------doug

[Post New]by CarrinJoy on Aug 7, 13 11:51 AM
Hi All, Anyone had issues with finding tools and then them disappearing from your inventory? I've picked up the splinter once but it's not in my inventory to use to light the chandelier on the table...anyone know if this is a common failing and, if so, how do I overcome it and who do we report bugs to?

Go to: