salamander egg

[Post New]by RapperSharkThe1 on Sep 10, 10 4:20 AM
what do i do if its a red salamander (need reply fast)

Lucy24u
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Re:salamander egg

[Post New]by Lucy24u on Mar 5, 11 3:19 PM
I need a reply too. I know where the nesting grownds are but they are empty nests.

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Sep 9, 11 9:38 AM
I guess we're all stuck on this one. I've gone back several times to the nesting area but have never found an egg. Also, what's with the patch of dirt? I have magic beans but can't plant them there - at least not at this point.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 12, 11 2:39 PM
I believe you can only find the salamander egg if you've bought Grimm's Farm, near Candar. It doesn't really matter which colour salamander you get. I've played this game dozens of times and I pretty much always get a red salamander. You only get some armour, I think, when it's a gold one. The red one will go to your farm.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 12, 11 2:42 PM
Oh, forgot your question about the beans - you don't plant the beans, but someone will offer to exchange them for something else...

The patch of dirt sometimes grows stuff. Later in the game you will need to make a potion. Go back and look at the patch of dirt then.

mycutesox
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by mycutesox on Oct 11, 11 12:09 PM
after taking the salamander egg to what's her face in the cave when I go back she hatched the egg and skinned the salamander. i have saved before and reloaded a dozen times and she never has a salamander to give me. am I doing something wrong? does she have something only the one time? can the game be finished without the salamander for my farm?
thanks

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 17, 11 3:50 AM
Your salamander gets skinned??? Do you get a gold one or a red one? The gold one is made into armor, so I suppose it gets skinned for that... If it's a red one (which I think it is most of the time) it will go to your farm.

But the good news is that the salamander is in no way essential for finishing the game. It's just a little side quest.

Go to: