MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Video Solution: Steps for obtaining and using the RAZOR, string, RING,Ball, plus Entering Hous

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 10, 10 11:24 AM

Hello Fishies!

Since so many people have trouble getting into the house, I figured I would do a Video Solution that illustrates all the steps it takes to get into the House.This includes, Obtaining the RAZOR, building the RAZOR TOOL with the STRING and the STICK. Obtaining the BALL and giving it to the DOG

It also shows you how to obtain the RING in the first scene.

You can view the Video for All steps leading getting into the house on the Big Fish Games Official Youtube Channel by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar:

Razor Video

Thanks and enjoy!

MargieB

Edited on 09/10/2010 at 11:29:57 AM PST

wager371
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Video Solution: Steps for obtaining and using the RAZOR, string, RING,Ball, plus Entering

[Post New]by wager371 on Sep 10, 10 6:32 PM
It said no video for razor video.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Video Solution: Steps for obtaining and using the RAZOR, string, RING,Ball, plus Entering

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 11, 10 8:29 AM
wager371 wrote:It said no video for razor video.

Not sure why you are not seeing the video but it is working. Try again

MargieB

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Sep 11, 10 10:17 AM
Margie -

Is there a walkthru yet? Thanks

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 11, 10 11:19 AM
sleeplady wrote:Margie -

Is there a walkthru yet? Thanks

Hi Sleeplady, the walkthrough is built into the game. You can access it by clicking on the Strategy Guide button in the lower left corner of each scene.

The walkthrough will be placed on the blog once the regular version is released.

Thanks!

MargieB

[Post New]by deb8294 on Sep 13, 10 6:44 AM
I got the ball for the dog. I can't open the video to show me how to do the razor, string, etc. HELP!!!! Where is the knife everyone is talking about????

Edited on 09/13/2010 at 9:30:05 AM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 13, 10 9:30 AM
deb8294 wrote:I can't get the ball for the dog. I can't open the video to show me how to do the razor, string, etc. HELP!!!!

Did you click on the link in blue that says "Razor Video" in the [b]very first post on top of this forum? It takes you straight to the video or you can go to youtube and type in the name of the game and keywords razor etc.

Hope this helps.

MargieB

[Post New]by roseyd on Sep 15, 10 1:39 PM
THANK YOU! If it wasn't for you MargieB I'd never have tried this game!

Tsavorite
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Tsavorite on Sep 28, 10 8:44 PM
I watched the video and can move the razor but I can't move the string. It just says "This is a good spot to tie something together." I'm playing the trial so I can't get the WT.

[Post New]by traveler50 on Sep 30, 10 8:40 PM
I too am stuck with no hints available and not able to use the WT with the trial edition. I have the stick, the string, and the opened razor on the bench but cannot get anything tied together. Help!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 1, 10 11:13 AM
Hi traveler50,

Welcome to the pond!

Did you check out the video MargieB created?

If you click on the link below you can find a video that walks you through these steps:

Razor solution

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by amalthea1221 on Mar 1, 11 12:05 PM
thank you so much, i feel like an idiot now lol

sweetie83
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by sweetie83 on May 30, 11 1:02 PM
Tsavorite wrote:I watched the video and can move the razor but I can't move the string. It just says "This is a good spot to tie something together." I'm playing the trial so I can't get the WT.

In order to tie the razor, branch and string together you must lay them all on the bench; THEN throw the ball to the dog. When you go back to the bench then you can tie them all together.

Go to: