I can't direct the colored beams to the amulet

[Post New]by kathafrass on Sep 10, 10 2:49 PM
Can someone explain how to direct the colored beams to the amulet?

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

Re:I can't direct the colored beams to the amulet

[Post New]by Chaorite on Sep 10, 10 5:00 PM
There's just no explaining that one. lol

Go to the main menu and click on the extras. You'll find a strategy guide there that has a picture of the mirrors. Click on the picture and you will see how to align them.

You might want to use a digital camera to take a picture so you can refer to it when you go back to the game.

Cheers

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Sep 12, 10 7:57 PM
You could just print the picture of the solution.Go to the walkthrough and find the screen shot of the puzzle.Right click on your mouse and select - print picture-make sure that your computer is hooked up to a printer.And just print the picture of the puzzle.

[Post New]by meggiemeggie6 on Nov 21, 10 6:04 PM
Where is the walkthrough?

[Post New]by jmeigs on Nov 21, 10 9:05 PM
never found the mirrowed room

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Nov 23, 10 3:59 PM
meggiemeggie6----The walkthrough is on the main page here for this game.It is the third discussion---Walkthrough available for Echoes of the Past:The Castle of Shadows. Click on that discussion and it is the first post.Look for the word ( here ) that is in blue letters.It will take you to the walkthrough, just scroll down until you see the mirrored room. If your computer is hooked up to a printer, just right click on the picture for that puzzle & select print picture.You will now have a picture of that screenshot to help you out.

jmeigs----The mirrored room is at the end of the game/ last puzzle to solve.

[Post New]by MsBarbicat on Dec 2, 10 10:51 AM
Of course, this is the one puzzle you can't skip! Is there a way to to skip it? I really don't want to go to all that trouble. I would like to play the whole game again, but it won't reset until I solve that mirror puzzle.

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Dec 3, 10 8:53 AM
You have to solve the mirror puzzle,last puzzle to finish the game. You can not skip this puzzle,you have to solve it. I just solved this and wrote down exactly how I did this. First I'll write down the mirror locations and then ,which ones to turn and how many times.
#1 is right below the red gem holder.--- #2 is right of #1.--- #3 is left & below #1.
#4 is right & below of #3.-- #5 is left & below of #4.--- #6 is right below the witch.
#7 is left & below #6.--- #8 is right & below #6 & 7.---#9 is right & below green gem holder.---#10 is below #9.---#11 is left & below # 10.---#12 is right & below # 11.

TURN # 1 THREE TIMES ----TURN #3 TWO TIMES ----RED IS DONE.

TURN # 4 TWO TIMES---TURN # 2 THREE TIMES---TURN #9 ONE TIME---YELLOW IS DONE.

TURN #11 ONE TIME---TURN # 12 THREE TIMES---TURN # 10 ONE TIME---PUZZLE IS DONE.
If you did everything correctly you should have a scene and credits run, good luck

Edited on 12/03/2010 at 3:51:05 PM PST

[Post New]by faithwon on Feb 22, 11 11:26 AM
Lilrikku32 Thank you so very much! You're instructions were easy to follow and right on the money. I Couldn't have done that last puzzle without you!

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Feb 26, 11 2:22 PM
You are welcome, I just printed the screen shot of the puzzle and started a new game. I got to this last puzzle , looked at the picture and then just wrote down exactly where the locations are , then how many times I had to turn the mirrors.

Edited on 07/04/2011 at 10:15:12 AM PST

Go to: