bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any My Kingdom for the Princess technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 11, 10 3:36 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

serbmama
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess technical issues here only

[Post New]by serbmama on Sep 7, 11 8:13 PM
Is anyone else having a problem getting this game to play on Windows 7? I have tried everything in the help pages with no luck. It loads up to the main page and then kicks me back out and the game manager opens and says "thanks for playing". I turned in a problem report to CS with the Dr. Felix attachment but still haven't heard back from them.

Cacee5
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Cacee5 on Feb 9, 12 5:38 PM
I am also having problems with this game. I purchased it in 2009 and play it often. Lately on the second level or island it crashes completely. Again I am confused because I have had this game so long. I have vista as the operating system and have not had problems in the past. I hate to purchase a game and then can't use it.

[Post New]by hockeygrandma1 on Apr 14, 12 8:04 PM
I just resently bought this game. As it is down-loading to play, it freezes half way. I have to use Ctrl,Alt, Delete. Then I go back into it, then it downloads completely and everything is fine. However, I need to do these steps everytime I want to play.

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Dec 10, 12 4:47 PM
Just bought this game and am playing on Windows 7. The first time was fine but now I get this peacecraft.exe error and when I do get it going I get a black box where I put my worker. Very frustrating as I enjoyed it very much the first time.

[Post New]by Sandra01041969 on Oct 19, 13 2:38 AM
After updating my system to windows 8.1 pro I suddenly get this message in the right bottom corner of my screen when I want to play this game:

this application is not rated by nvidia corp
rating:unknown
press ctrl+alt+insert to toggle this message.

I can toggle the message but the colors are really bad then. Can anyone help me getting my colors back the way they were?

carthappy
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by carthappy on Mar 19, 14 3:30 PM
I cannot get this game to load. I went to the help pages and did all I could, but still get the "peacecraft" error message. Can I get a refund?

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Jul 18, 14 4:19 PM
The game worrked fine in Windows 8, but my computer "upgraded" to Windows 8.1 today and the game won't load. I get the opening screen and then a black window and have do Ctrl-Alt-Delete to get Task Manager to get out of it. The error message says "Access Violation at 0x77241A91 (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated." What now?

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Jul 18, 14 5:21 PM
I went in and removed some of the junk Windows was running in the backgroud and got the game working again - it looks like the Windows apps were eating up all the memory.

Go to: