klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

lanterns at cart

[Post New]by klockwood on Sep 11, 10 10:00 AM
Ok, I have been buying Big Fish games for awhile now but I think I am done. I can't get the last lantern to light at the cart. I have come in and out of the scene mutiple times.I have quit game and started again multiple times. I have unistalled game and reinstalled it. I have contacted tech support (4 days ago now) and have heard nothing. This isn't right and I am finding alot of qliches. In the past they always responded if I had a problem. I bought this game and it's no good to me because I can't finish it! Madd as Heck!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:lanterns at cart

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 11, 10 10:10 AM
Hey klockwood,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble with the blue lanterns. Have you checked out this thread?

Hanging Blue Light in Window

It may help you to get past that portion of the game. I do know that our Tech Support has been pretty busy lately, and if you've already contacted Customer Support, you can make sure that your email is in the queue by checking for an automated response with an incident number (be sure to check your Spam folder!). You can also reply to that auto-message if you'd like to add more information to your ticket.

Hope this helps.

-bfgArnoStyx

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on Sep 11, 10 10:17 AM
YOO ARNO, I didnt say the blue lanterns! I said the lanterns by the cart further on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 11, 10 10:28 AM
You may want to check out this thread to see if it helps:

THE CART

If you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "cart" and all of the posts with “cart” will come up!

Hopefully another player can also chime in with any tips if they have them. Good luck!

-bfgArnoStyx

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on Sep 11, 10 10:32 AM
I have read and tried all the post on this issue. None of them work.
Thanks anyway

[Post New]by Magrethe on Sep 12, 10 2:58 PM
I am having the same issues. I've played it three times now and can light all but the lantern closest to Iris. Which means I can't finish the game at all. Very frustrating.

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on Sep 13, 10 7:03 PM
I had to get a refund. It just wouldn't work and I couldn't finish the game.

Go to: