Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

Suggestions for any updates or sequel

[Post New]by Stevihj on Sep 12, 10 11:33 AM
I love this game. I have such fun running my bands all over the country. Though I have some suggestions for a possible update or sequel, PLEASEEEE!?!?!?!

1: more equipment. After 10 years on top, my reviews say my equipment is old, even though it's the best one can get.

2: better clothes and hair for the band. I would really love to change their looks as they get more famous.

3: More voices. There seems to be one lone female voice and two, perhaps three male voices.

That's it!! Thanks for a great game that is totally relaxing and fun.

Re:Suggestions for any updates or sequel

[Post New]by LollyMaid104 on Oct 9, 10 9:30 AM
I love this game, too. I especially love the music on the MP3 player but after a while, you tend to get fed up with listening to the same stuff. I would like to see more of that, the music there is awesome.

PLUS a zoom in and out button on the map would be appreciated. I agree with your stuff to. ROCK TOUR ROCKS!

[Post New]by LollyMaid104 on Jan 14, 11 1:00 PM
I absolutely love this game, 100% percent! I would seconds on the things you listed, too, with maybe it can be branded all over the world instead of just America?

[Or can you already do that?]

Zooming out on the map would be amazing...new clothes...new hair...new equipment...new MP3 player songs...wow.

THIS GAME ROCKS!!

[Post New]by 0great1 on Dec 23, 11 6:38 PM
I agree, I've gotten to all levels & it's fun but you also need more levels & a few more people to choose from or at least be able to change the first person. Why are we stuck with no choice with that person? It would be more awesome if it were updated for people who are a little older so we can go farther. Once you've achieved all levels you can't do anything else except start over. If the people want better instruments we should be able to at least go up one more level of songs & instruments. You would sell lots more of this great game & it's worth putting a little more money & time into. At least do some updates for the ones who already have it. All games have upgrades or updates. Thanks

LollyMaid104 wrote:I absolutely love this game, 100% percent! I would seconds on the things you listed, too, with maybe it can be branded all over the world instead of just America?

[Or can you already do that?]

Zooming out on the map would be amazing...new clothes...new hair...new equipment...new MP3 player songs...wow.

THIS GAME ROCKS!!

Buzz999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

New missions!!!

[Post New]by Buzz999 on Dec 28, 11 12:29 PM
A great game, but only three missions? That really limits playability.

I know they get harder as the level goes up, but they're hard enough as it is. How about some variety.

For example - continue a mission that has achieved whichever of the three goals (let's say 1,000,000 cash) and let that established band attempt a new goal. Starting from scratch everytime is annoying.

These ideas might be lame, but they're a start: (each by a specific date)
- play a selected 10 states
- get a certain number of fans in (each of) a selected 10 states
- play 10 venues of over 500 people
- play any continuous line of states coast to coast
- increase fans by a certain percent
- get concert performance (on results display) to a certain number of stars
- put two albums out in the same week
- write a five star song
- get a five star skilled performer

Otherwise - great game - great music
(and the previous posts have great ideas too)

[Post New]by SirKutBored on Dec 8, 12 10:19 PM
Well, it's been a year since the last post and I can only hope that the ideas given above have made it past at least the business side and on to the developers if not near release. An upgrade and an expansion pack would be the bare minimum since it would require the least work for the greatest returns.

I love the idea of a world tour and that would be a perfect expansion pack. Another one would be a 'College Circuit' pack. There could be era type packs, a 50's style of the birth of rock, doo-**** groups and all that. 60's could almost go two different directions, west coast acid laced grateful dead, doors, jefferson starship or british invasion starting with tours in the uk and following the beatles, stones, black sabbath paths. You get the idea, lots of room to work with.

Have an expansion pack aimed for the people who've maxed out their bands to take them into 'Legends of Rock' status.

'Birth of a Record Label' could take the game in a more decidedly industry-centric rather than band-centric view as the success of your band allows you to build your own studio, etc.

As far as the current version I definitely have to back the map features requests. Not being able to zoom in and out is a hindrance. The music is surprisingly tasty and updates could deepen the library. GPU's are getting more powerful and that could be better taken advantage of while watching the performances. You could start off with old tech Palm's and progress up to smartphones as your info alert device. Which could also be changed to fit any of the scenarios for the expansion packs (telegrams, faxes, alpha-numeric pager).

I really think you've got a very nice game with lots of depth potential, especially for the people who maybe didn't get into the Rock Band movement.

Go to: