elixir of life

[Post New]by dindywoo on Sep 12, 10 12:09 PM
Got the recipe for the elixir and the ingredients but the recipe has not appeared in the journal what's happening?

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:elixir of life

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 12, 10 1:24 PM
That is the false forum for elixier, but you need to put only the ingredients into the machine (besides the alchemist). Here is the forum for elixier: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1834.page

[Post New]by JustDontTryIt on Sep 13, 10 12:50 AM
I just now did that part, and all I did was get the purple orange, the palm leaf, and the mandrake root. I cut the palm up, and put it in the water, then added the orange to the water, then cut up the mandrake added it to the water, then stirred it with the masher, then clicked the bottle on it. Took it to the cheif, and he became a living man again.
What's this about a false forum elixir and a machine ?
Did the OP of this post look in the journel for the recipe ?

Edited on 09/13/2010 at 12:53:27 AM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 13, 10 3:56 AM

A bit in a hurry, are we?

JustDontTryIt wrote:What's this about a false forum elixir and a machine ?

This is the forum for "Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest", not for "Elixir of Immortality"; so, the wrong forum.

Did the OP of this post look in the journel for the recipe ?
OP wrote "but the recipe has not appeared in the journal".

[Post New]by JustDontTryIt on Sep 13, 10 10:04 AM
Yes, I noticed this person had already said the recipe didn't appear in the journel, however, it was after I submitted my reply before I saw it. But saw no harm in just leaving it. Why the critizism.....was that necessary ?

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 13, 10 10:26 AM
No criticism intended; just answers to your questions. Sorry.

sademay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sademay on Sep 17, 10 6:11 AM
I can't find one of the clear bottles.

[Post New]by JustDontTryIt on Sep 17, 10 11:09 AM
The bottle for the elixer, is already there. It was when I did it. It was sitting ontop of something, in the rear right of the closeup where you mix the elixer.

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Sep 19, 10 4:03 PM
Got the elexir but how did you get back to the king. I can'y get out of the square w/ the monkey temple. Help, please!

[Post New]by palomarosa on Sep 20, 10 3:03 PM
I found all the stuff for the elixir and went to the hut to make it. i clicked on the palm leaf and now it is stuck on my curser. I can't put it on the cuttingboard or get it off the curser....what can I do????? I can't go forward at all

[Post New]by IcyMists on Sep 21, 10 4:18 PM
I am having a problem at the House Keeper city where you are suppose to mix an elixir and I did everything until it came to the crusher. The crusher is suppose to be on the left upper part of the screen but its not there. It looks like part of the screen is missing and I have no clue what to do. I tried going back to the options and changing things but nothing helped.

Edited on 09/21/2010 at 5:30:19 PM PST

Go to: