Trouble with coins in clairvoyant's room.....

[Post New]by rmschafer on Sep 13, 10 2:58 AM
I have all the coins, but only states that I have 4/5 in my inventory.......anyone else have this problem?

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Re:Trouble with coins in clairvoyant's room.....

[Post New]by calamari7 on Sep 15, 10 2:52 PM
by rmschafer on September 13, 2:58 AM
I have all the coins, but only states that I have 4/5 in my inventory.......anyone else have this problem?

I have just experienced this same problem with the coins. Like you, I checked the walkthrough, and I gathered all the coins from the spots indicated and yet it says 4/5..........it wont let me make the sack with the cloth and the coins that I have. Grrrrrrrrrrrr I am guessing I need to start over in a different name........am really angry, big time!!!!

leanne57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by leanne57 on Sep 25, 10 3:24 PM
Yep. Same problem. Any suggestions?

sapmem
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by sapmem on Oct 19, 10 9:43 PM
leanne57 wrote:Yep. Same problem. Any suggestions?

I have the same problem & its driving me insane I've been trying for a long time now I want to finish this alreadyHELPPPPPPPP

sapmem
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by sapmem on Nov 5, 10 9:45 PM
calamari7 wrote:
by rmschafer on September 13, 2:58 AM

I have just experienced this same problem with the coins. Like you, I checked the walkthrough, and I gathered all the coins from the spots indicated and yet it says 4/5..........it wont let me make the sack with the cloth and the coins that I have. Grrrrrrrrrrrr I am guessing I need to start over in a different name........am really angry, big time!!!!

[Post New]by silverlash on Nov 27, 10 5:34 PM
I found more coins when I stuck the paper under the door of the adjoining room and also in the plant on that side of the room. I wound up with 515 and was able to wrap the coins in a piece of the cloth to get the talismen and leave.

Go to: