Really, really, really great game.

[Post New]by cayren02 on Sep 13, 10 10:18 AM
I tried the first enlitenus and had trouble finding all the buttons on just the first level. So I lost interest for awhile then went back to it a week later. I found the puzzles I had missed the first time and completed the first level. After that I was hooked and played it through to the end the next day. I am always looking for originality in a game and enlightnus is one of these. Art work, graphics and story line excellent. challenging but not so that it becomes frustrating. Player is given lots of hint cards through the game. Now I have bought the 2nd installment of enlightenus and can hardly wait to start it.

Great game bf. Keep games like this one coming.

318Pisces
Clownfish
Clownfish
642 Posts

Re:Really, really, really great game.

[Post New]by 318Pisces on Sep 18, 10 6:04 AM
TOTALLY AGREE...
I am working my way through it now...
Truly a beautiful game, not only visually, but a peaceful setting & nice story line...
Loving it...
Karen

Edited on 09/18/2010 at 6:04:50 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 22, 10 12:37 PM
I agree with what was said above. It's a beautiful game, and I LOVE the mini games. Graphics are just great, even better than with the first game, IMO.

[Post New]by Wibley88 on Nov 13, 10 2:27 PM
Loved this game! Could hardly stop playing. Had to use the walkthrough once in a while but great game overall!

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Dec 6, 11 1:18 PM
I am in on this one...it is a great game..nice, different and somewhat refreshing, I just played through the trial period though, as I need to watch my budget, Christmas coming and all...may be a future buy...

Go to: