Game stuck

[Post New]by 07nana on Sep 13, 10 11:56 AM
I quit playing after I got the gold dancer and the star in place and now when I go back the game is stuck, I am being told to find the gold dancer but it is already in place and now the gold star is gone and I cant seem to continue what do I do?

Laylasmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Game stuck

[Post New]by Laylasmum on Sep 17, 10 12:40 PM
Same here. Have lost valve, thought something was off as I could see another object with the scanner and used the pickaxe but nothing there.

alfresco
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by alfresco on Apr 21, 11 4:37 PM
I've been stuck twice at the golden statue extraction. The first time I finished the scene, but no exit showed. I exited the game, which is a bad idea, as that seems to lock up that scene apparently permanently and when I returned, I'd lost the scanner.

I restarted the game as a new player and made it all the way there again, but touched the big statue and I couldn't use the pick on the gold statue.

The scanner picks up an arrow, some blue crystal, and a trilobite. None of tthem have anything to do with the game and you can ignore them. I ran the scanner around and used all my hints and must have done something right finally. (Not sure what exactly) Once I dug up the statue, then I was able to conclude the scene and I was able to get to the next scene.

Druecilla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Druecilla on Apr 25, 11 11:28 PM
I'm also stuck at the Dancer statue. I've done everything including scanning the dancer multi times, but it does not complete, I can not get it to accept that I've scanned it and allow me to extract it. A fun simple game so far but as others have mentioned this same spot, it's got an obvious glitch.

Druecilla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Druecilla on Apr 26, 11 12:23 AM
Lucked out. I exited the game then logged back into it and was able to scan the Dancer and excavate. Anyone having trouble can try that, as well as watch your arrow when you are scanning. If it's red you haven't scanned it yet. Don't excavate the other items you can scan, I wonder if that's what locked up my game before. When I logged back into the game those excavations were closed again.

[Post New]by SDLady2828 on Apr 27, 11 8:49 PM
I am really upset that so many people posted this problem and apparently it was not fixed as I am stuck there now with the same problem and I only downloaded it last week, April of 2011 and supposedly there was a fix in 2010? Big Fish seems to be letting me down more and more. I don't want to play to loose it all and start again!!

tryingard
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by tryingard on May 4, 11 6:38 PM
I was stuck with the gold dancer and lost my pick and I couldnt move on. So I tried again in another name and followed the right sequence and I got through to the next scene. It seems that if you don't find the gold dancer in the right sequence with the scanner and pick then you get stuck. Another problem I encountered earlier was with the painted brush disappearing. so this time I started in that scene first and it worked. Yay. At least I am now able to move on in the game.

[Post New]by mystlvr on Nov 6, 11 9:52 AM
The game froze at the point where I am the labrynth -- I had to do a hard boot to turn my computer back on. I really don't want to start all over -- has anyone else experienced this? If so, please advise. Thanks.

krt24
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by krt24 on Apr 20, 13 1:05 AM
[b[i]]

krt24
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts