Fab Fashion

[Post New]by leonor1962 on Sep 13, 10 12:40 PM
Does anyone play Fab Fashion, I am stuck at level 5-6. My puter usually crashes and cannot continue or just can't pass it at all, help! If u can, I would really appreciate it.
Leonor

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Fab Fashion

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 13, 10 12:42 PM
Welcome to the pond leonor1962!

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "level 5.6" and the posts with the word "level 5.6" in it will pop up!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

If you are having technical issues, you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

Re:Fab Fashion

[Post New]by joannickle on Sep 13, 10 2:54 PM
Sorry, I don't play it. But Good Luck in getting past the blockade.

Go to: