bfgFlounder
9,628 Posts

Welcome to Whisper of a Rose forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 14, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Whisper of a Rose forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Whisper of a Rose players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
837 Posts

Welcome to Whisper of a Rose forum

[Post New]by Playful61 on Sep 26, 10 12:07 PM
Hi; I keep getting lost in the woods and I seem to have hit a wall. Is there a map someplace? or a walkthrough?

S'ok, I found it

Edited on 09/27/2010 at 7:09:19 PM PST

somoia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Whisper of a Rose forum

[Post New]by somoia on Sep 28, 10 3:15 AM
So I followed the walkthrough and i still cant get to the top of the sweet tower. The gate remains locked. Any ideas?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 28, 10 10:14 AM
I'm thinking you still have something left to do down near the Heart Engine. It seems to me that I couldn't get all the way to the tower roof until I triggered all the events leading up to the boss fight. In other words, there are several sets of puzzles to resolve in and around the Heart Engine....lots of switches to pull....re-read the walkthrough and maybe you will find what you missed. Good Luck.

[Post New]by Tiago_Paolini on Oct 1, 10 7:20 PM
somoia wrote:So I followed the walkthrough and i still cant get to the top of the sweet tower. The gate remains locked. Any ideas?

It is needed to push all the switches for opening the door to the top. So you missed at least one switch.

There are two of them that are very easy to miss, they are on the balcony of the tower (on the same floor). But they have to be reached differently:
* Go up until you see a door on your right that you cannot access. Go up the stairs again. Push the boulder there into the hole in the center of the room. Go down the stairs and push the boulder into the hole at the door. You’ll be able to go outside and will find a switch (there are another one on this place, but you have to take another route to reach it)..
* For the another one, go up until you get to the room with 9 pedestals. Lit them in the form of a plus sign (+), this will open a portal on the floor above. Go through it. Then go up until you find an exit to outside, then go through it. Fall some floors and eventually you will fall in the front of the switch.

These were the switches that I found to be the easiest to miss. If you have forgot another one, you can look in the walkthrough or ask here

Cheers,
Tiago

[Post New]by Panther_iz_free on Jun 3, 11 11:32 PM
I am loving this game. But im stuck with the butterflys, ive gone back to the woods, and in to the cave but i still cant find those dragonfly droppings that i need to get past the butterflys, all i can find is dragonfly eggs. So i looked at the walkthrough and i still cant find the droppings. could some one help me with that...

Edited on 06/04/2011 at 7:42:27 AM PST

Go to: