bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 14, 10 12:28 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

Anged
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen is here!

[Post New]by Anged on Sep 14, 10 5:18 PM
I tried playing the 1 hour demo. Did the photo, hidden object then the journal opened. When I closed the journal I had to start over. Did the photo, hidden object then the journal opened again. Closed it and again had to start from the beginning.
Deleted the game. Don't know what I was doing wrong.

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by unicornone on Sep 15, 10 3:34 AM
Well I tried it but would rather be playing any other game than this, it is awful... slow, childish and boring. The mini games are just as bad. This is mind numbing, I found I wanted to go and search for another game... during playing this one. It is a yawn fest. Sorry BFG this is definitely on my one to avoid list.

cirig
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by cirig on Sep 16, 10 12:54 AM
Terrible, terrible game. Boring and horribly slow. The graphics are so-so and the mini games are dumb. I dumped it about halfway through the demo. Sorry, BFG!

[Post New]by samantha_b on Oct 5, 10 6:07 AM
I like the graphics. Unique story.
Simple gameplay. Like it, overall.

Go to: