ailingmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Skymist The Lost spirit Stones

[Post New]by ailingmom on Sep 14, 10 12:01 PM
Help me! Help me! My brain has taken a vacation and I can't figure out how to fill the beer mug full to put on the scale. Walkthrough says to put half a beer mug full on the scale but the game wants a full mug.Can anyone who has played help me?
Ailingmom

offibanex
Clownfish
Clownfish
729 Posts

Re:Skymist The Lost spirit Stones

[Post New]by offibanex on Sep 14, 10 12:18 PM
You have to move to next barrel and fill the other half. You do need the full mug.

Use the wrench on the leg keg to take the keg pump handle. Examine the right side of the bar and use the keg pump handle on the top of the keg. Use the tape on the tear in the hose. Use the half full mug on the taps and then take the mug of beer.

Edited on 09/14/2010 at 12:23:01 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Skymist The Lost spirit Stones

[Post New]by robin94122 on Sep 19, 10 6:45 PM
ailingmom wrote:Help me! Help me! My brain has taken a vacation and I can't figure out how to fill the beer mug full to put on the scale. Walkthrough says to put half a beer mug full on the scale but the game wants a full mug.Can anyone who has played help me?
Ailingmom

Probably the easiest thing is just to check the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games. It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it should help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: