bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Jewel Quest II technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 14, 10 5:15 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Jewel Quest II technical issues here only

[Post New]by busybee_20 on Sep 24, 10 2:25 AM
Having trouble with Jewel Quest II. When I get to Hanis Reget Level 1-2 it says that Jewel Quest has encountered a problem and my game won't be saved. What can I do to fix this problem. I have re-installed the game.

[Post New]by gondor768 on Oct 21, 10 7:26 AM
I'm seeing all the problems here....and the new version. I purchased Jewel Quest on September 3rd...I have Windows xp. I was having problems, and I uninstalled/re-installed....not sure if that was before or after September 14th....and it seemed like things were fine for a couple weeks,and now it's worse than ever. Also -- I lost my online ranking, and my offline history, when I uninstalled/reinstalled. So I'm willing to do another uninstall/reinstall, but
A. will I lose everything again? (I'm guessing the answer is yes)
B. how sure are you that it's fixed?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 21, 10 10:38 AM
Hi gondor768,

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game for the newest version of the game should not affect your saved data.

If the new build doesn't resolve the issues for the game, please write in to Tech Support for further help.

Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by saffordgal on Dec 29, 10 3:46 PM
how do you open the safe after you've solved all the puzzles?

[Post New]by beagle57 on Apr 21, 11 8:30 PM
Used to be able to play 3-6 games before crashing, now it's every other game. I was hoping if I purchased the game it would stop, but I was wrong. This needs to be fixed! Please advise.

[Post New]by dolsne on May 10, 11 11:32 PM
I am having a lot of issues with this game. I have had it a long time and have always had some issues with it closing down after a few games in challenge mode. But now besides closing down with an error message, it won't let me do as many levels as it use to. I only get sent to the same 5 or 6 levels, which aren't ones I like very much. I have tried making sure I have the most resent update and even made sure my video card was up to date. Any ideas. I love this game but it is really glitchy. Oh, also when I am playing others lately, I finish well ahead of them so I feel like my connection is not working properly.

[Post New]by funandgames3 on Jul 12, 11 2:55 PM
Crashes in tournement mode(often) Freezes and have to shut down computer to close game.

[Post New]by Julie_Jane on Sep 2, 11 6:14 PM
swouavaouoaha'o

[Post New]by gotadimple on Feb 27, 12 3:53 PM
funandgames3 wrote:Crashes in tournement mode(often) Freezes and have to shut down computer to close game.

Big Fish really needs to pull this game from downloads. It does crash when offering to advance you for one life. Once you've made it through the entire game, there is a bonus game. It crashes at the end of each section of the game. If you have saved up several coins and make it through to the next level, the coins are gone.

Just a game that is past it's prime.

[Post New]by tamidupr on Oct 18, 12 10:16 AM
jewela quest 2, crashes after 5 plays in game 2-1. this has happened 100 times or more!!!!!!!! game neesds to be replaced with a better tech.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 18, 12 12:25 PM
Hi tamidupr,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game crashing on you!

If you haven't already done so, please try the suggestions in the help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you try those ideas and are still having trouble with the game. Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have more information about the game and the tools to see how it is running on your particular system. They can work with you directly from there to get things resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by dakso99 on Mar 23, 14 10:15 AM
HI- This game won't open on my mac.. goes to a black screen and then nothing- newly downloaded? Anything I can do? thanks

[Post New]by dgillet2 on Jul 24, 14 8:23 AM
Same problem on my Mac. Not getting any meaningful help from Big Fish (lack of) technical support. Anyone else have any suggestions? Has anyone else had any success deleting the game and re-installing?

Should I try Jewel Quest III? Any know issues with this version?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 27, 14 7:31 AM
Hi dgillet2 and welcome to the pond!

I don't have a Mac but I think the older JQ games all the way through Heritage have issues with running on the newest OS on Macs, sort of like when they first introduced Windows 7 on PCs and a lot of older programs not liking that OS. Your best bet is to try contacting the game developer to see if they have any suggestions for resolving your problem or see if there's some way to tweak the compatibility settings on your computer to get the game to run. I don't have JQII anymore myself as I think the game got broken when they took the tournament mode server offline.

Go to: