shipwrecked..........mystery island

[Post New]by sjclift on Nov 13, 08 7:07 AM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any one gotten through the shipwreck on Treasure of Mystery Island? I cant find the last two pieces, figure out the twisty totem pole thingy..........anyone?

Re:shipwrecked..........mystery island

[Post New]by sjclift on Nov 13, 08 7:10 AM
you ROCK!!! Thanks

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Nov 13, 08 7:11 AM
The screenshot was fab ,helped me through that part good.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Nov 13, 08 7:18 AM
It helped me too

[Post New]by Ytismee on Sep 3, 12 2:06 PM
Can u send me the link for the screen shot of the twisty totem pole so I can find the missing piece. Also need to complete the shipwreck quest. Please help someone, anyone?

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Sep 3, 12 2:32 PM
Hi Ytismee

Click on the All Games Forum tab and then click on The Treasure of Mystery Island.

When you land in that game forum look for the thread Step by step walkthrough for the Totem Poles in the Courtyard scene

Edited on 09/05/2012 at 1:55:16 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 5, 12 1:57 AM
Hi Ytismee,

I made that link that lyrialice kindly provided clickable so if you just click on that bolded blue tect above, it will bring you right to that thread that will guide you through this part of the game!

Also, just to keep things tidy, I will now go ahead and pop this over to the The Treasures of Mystery Island Forum.

I hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by chriscl914 on Nov 3, 13 3:16 PM
Does anyone know to complete this level of the last two hidden items and the totem?
Thanks.

[Post New]by Railjockey on Nov 3, 13 8:57 PM
chriscl914 wrote:Does anyone know to complete this level of the last two hidden items and the totem?
Thanks.

I'm at the ship wreck and I have one piece of the art work left to find and also the right side of the 12 pound ball. It sounds like from what I have read is I need the ball weight in order to find the last piece of the art work. I have burned the hay and played to spike game to close the gate.
So where do I find the ball weight and piece of art work?

Edited on 11/04/2013 at 9:43:54 PM PST

Go to: