bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 15, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

FRENCHIE48
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco forum

[Post New]by FRENCHIE48 on Sep 19, 10 8:12 AM
BEEN A MEMBER OF FISH SINCE THE START AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER GONE TO ANY OF THE FORUMS.LOL WITH ALMOST 600 GAME PURCHASED ONE WOULD THINK I WOULD HAVE B-4 NOW HUH. HAPPY GAMING TO ALL

[Post New]by Starlaine on Dec 31, 10 1:13 PM
Hello

On the scores page it shows that there are 25 secrets. I cannot find them. What/ are they??

Secondly, I have gotten to repair crane and used all my tools cannot figure out where or how to proceed to finish.

Help ?? Please ??

Starlaine

[Post New]by natalieluv on Jan 10, 11 6:51 AM
It's a fantastic game, much fun to play ,I was impressed by the series of the events and the grahics, I must say I really enjoyed playing it , my husband usually gets the game from this link :

http://www.arzaaq.com//B0049LPV7S-si-mystery-pi-stolen-in-san-francisco.html#

I hope it helps,

Natalie

[Post New]by brownson on Apr 23, 11 8:58 AM
I have the crane repaired except the cut wires and I can't figure out how to use the crow bar can anyone please help me?

[Post New]by fatface1 on Sep 11, 12 12:12 AM
I've hit a glitch or something when I get to the crane. The first time I got to the end screen I was able to use the crowbar to pry the access panel off and use the wrench to tighten the bolt and then replaced the broken light bulb. But I hadn't been paying attention to where the gold was in the previous picture and couldn't go back to look without having to put the picture together again.

Okay, fine. So I put the picture together again but since then it hasn't ever let me use the crowbar on the access panel and I'm stuck. Very frustrating!!! Help!

chikkn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by chikkn on Apr 30, 13 4:53 PM
Ditto. Used screwdriver and crowbar; set the 4 levers as they should be. When I click on panel to move key to lock is it not responsive. Anyone know how to fix?

chikkn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by chikkn on May 1, 13 6:19 AM
I re-downloaded the game, but now believe it was user error! I was clicking on the arrowed bars in the lock/key puzzle instead of actually dragging them!

Use the screwdriver to uncover the gears; the wrench tightens the gear nut; drag the crowbar to the gear panel and plug in the right side overhead monitor. Set the 4 levers to match the monitor diagram. Go to the lock/key puzzle.

The crane should now be activated. Click right until the gold contained is visible. Then lower the crane to remove the container that sits on top of it. You're there!

jqpwmk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jqpwmk on Jul 9, 13 10:00 PM
natalieluv wrote:It's a fantastic game, much fun to play ,I was impressed by the series of the events and the grahics, I must say I really enjoyed playing it , my husband usually gets the game from this link :

http://www.arzaaq.com//B0049LPV7S-si-mystery-pi-stolen-in-san-francisco.html#

I hope it helps,

Natalie

How do you finish?

Go to: